This document will walk you through the steps to update an Ingenico device with PAL Package.
Link to install FCC file: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bL9APjMOhdDQ_Ww2Ju61ftTJBrZOCyde?usp=sharing
Link for walkthrough video:
- Plug in Lane 3000 to Windows Laptop by usb
- Ensure it is in CDC mode by pressing Yellow and Hashtag key on device
- When it says "Lane Closed" enter 2-6-3-4-F
- TDA > Communications > CDC and save
- Open FCC_22.214.171.124
- Navigate DISK1 > FreewayCommereConnect and run application
- Go through the steps to download
- Open up File Explorer
- On top menu select "Tab" and check "Hidden Items"
- Navigate through Program Data > FreedomPay > Freeway Commerce Connect
- Drop the Lane 3000 palpkg and profile DAT file in pal folder
- Go back and delete all logs in Logs folder
- Go to Windows search and look up "Registry Editor"
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE → Software → Freedompay → Atlas → PAL and delete the PAL folder
- Open up "Services" in Windows search
- With the Device connected restart “Freeway client service”
- Lane will restart and can see if successful in Logs
To repeat for next device
- Delete logs
- Delete PAL folder in regedit
- Restart free way service