Viewing or Downloading Your Statements
- From your Payments Insider dashboard, select Account Business. The Business Locations
- Select the options, and then click Filter. The Location Details displays a list of business locations available.
- Select a location to view additional details in the pop-up window.
- Click the request changes link.
- Once the Request Changes page displays, select Update Statement Delivery Options from the list.
- You can choose whether to receive an Online Statement Only or Online and Paper Statements.
- Click Update. You should receive an alert in the email listed in your User Profile.
Viewing Previous Statements
You can view statements, from the most recent up to the previous 12 months.
- Click the Statements link in the left navigation bar to access your online statement. The
Statements page displays with filters to download statements based on MIDs or Chains. You can select other filters, including the location, statement types, and the most recent statement up to a custom date range.
- Once you have selected your filters, the list of statements available will display in the list.
3. Select the statement you want to view. The statement displays with the requested activity
Note: You can view statements with the eye icon online.
4. Select the ellipsis to download the statement as a .pdf, .csv, or .xls file. Click the notification
icon (bell on top left of dashboard) to view your downloaded statement.
Viewing Settlement/Batch Activity
Your settlement and batch activity displays in the Sales by Location chart on your Dashboard. You
can also review this activity in the Sales report (see Sales Report). This chart displays your settled
batch amounts for the time period you select. The default time period for the chart is the previous
seven days, but you can easily select the previous 14 days for a summarized view of your settled
batch amount for that period. If you have more than one location, the chart shows your settlement
activity for all your locations, and lets you choose the ones you want to display.
Viewing Bank Activity at a Glance
Your bank activity displays in the Payments widget on the Dashboard. You can also view this
information in the Payments report (see Payments Report for more details). This widget displays
your deposits, fees, and any adjustments or chargebacks for the time period selected. The default
time period for the widget is the previous day, but you can easily select the previous week or the last two weeks for a summarized view of your bank activity for that period.