Your Payments Insider Dashboard
Once you have logged into Payments Insider, the next page to display is your dashboard. The
information you see includes “at a glance” key performance indicators (KPIs) specific to your
account. This information refreshes automatically. In addition, you can customize what you see on
your dashboard. Refer to Changing Your Dashboard Information for customization options.
Viewing Information on Your Dashboard
Your dashboard includes important “at a glance” information that quickly provides key performance indicators specific to your account.
Your Dashboard Explained
Your dashboard includes a combination of menu options, your business account report information, industry news and updates. The following table provides an explanation of each section.
Section Typical Elements
- Navigation Bar – A list of features and tasks you can perform in Payments Insider. Options
displayed depend upon your access rights. In this example, the External Customer has access to the following:
- Transaction Search
- Download Manager
- Quick Tour
- Account Offerings – If any new Payments Insider features are available to your user type, those offerings will display here.
- Account Data Display (Widgets)– This section includes at-a-glance widgets that are data
indicators specific to your account reports. Click the drop-down (if available) to select additional date parameters. The parameters include Yesterday, Last 7 Days, Last Month.
- User Status – includes User Name, Notification Status. This section includes up-to-date information specific to your business and other preferences.
They include the following:
- Ads – Payments Insider offers available to you to enhance your business experience
- Quick Links – Shortcuts to your most commonly used websites
- What’s New - Articles with the latest industry news and “how to” tips that address
common user experiences and issues