Starting Payments Insider
- You can access Payments Insider through your desktop (PC) or mobile device (iOS, Android, or tablet) though internet browser.
- To launch Payments Insider, type https://www.elavon.com in your browser window. The Elavon
main site opens. Here you can click Login on the top bar menu to enter Payments Insider or you can go directly to www.mypaymentsInsider.com
Registering for System Access
The self-registration process allows customers that have been boarded and with valid/open
merchant IDs to register with Elavon without contacting Support. Registration involves obtaining a
user ID and password. The system allows self-registration with a single MID only. Customers with
multiple, unchained location can later add more locations to their account. If you have chained
locations however, please refer to the note following this section. In case of any issues you can
always contact Elavon.
After entering Elavon website, please note 3 options put next to each other on the top bar menu:
- Customer Center – visit the customer center to see what materials we create for you to
make your first steps with card payments easier and to learn more about Payments Insider.
- Login – click login to Register for the first time and to login once you have created your
account on Payments Insider.
- Contact us – easy and quick way to contact Elavon.
To Register or to login:
- Click login on the top bar menu at www.Elavon.com or go directly to www.mypaymentsInsider.com
- Payments Insider main page displays.
- Click Register now
- Registration page displays.
The Create a New Account page displays. All fields in the New Account Information section are
required unless noted. Entry your:
- Email address*
- First Name.
- Last Name.
- Merchant IDs
- the last 4 four digits of the Business Checking Account Number assigned to the Merchant IDs or
Chain Numbers keyed; answer Security Questions if you are asked to do it.
Then Click Create Account. You will receive registration confirmation email from no-
firstname.lastname@example.org address to confirm your email address and to finish setting up your account.. You need to activate your account within 24 hours.
Self-registration is only available with a single MID. If you have locations organized by chain, please contact your Relationship Manager or contact our call center team for further assistance. Support Contact Information displays when you click the Contact Us hyperlink located on the pre-login page http://www.mypaymentsinsider.com/.
The confirm your email link from email redirects you to Create your account page where you need
to set up your password.
Once you click Sign up, you will go to the next page where you need to select your security questions and provide answers. You will have only one try to provide correct answer for your security question if the system asked you to do so.
Log in to Payments Insider
All new users get created single sign- on credentials. If that applies to you once you provide your login credentials and click Sign in with Payments Insider a pop-up window will appear where you will need to click a blue button Continue to single sign-on. This will redirect you to new login page where you will need to enter your credentials again. If you have not created single-sign-on credentials, provide your email address and password and click Sign in with Payments Insider only.