The Suites Event Order Report is a downloadable PDF report that allows users to reconcile orders the day after an event (or pre orders before). The report is most often used for a controller or suites manager to print and review each invoice. This report can be found as a downloadable option of the Suites Orders report found in Analytics and utilizes our powerful infrastructure saving users hours with the ability to mass download orders for an event.
- Customer Information: Information specific to the customer such as contact name, phone number, and email address.
- Event Information: Information specific to the event such as event name and date, event start and end dates, and suite name.
- Special Instructions: Responses to prompted questions such as whether the suite host is authorized to use the card on file, whether you elected to use the ice cream/dessert cart, if you would like a private attendant, or whether the bill should be presented.
- Captain Notes: Captain notes submitted.
- Order Information: Information about the order such as delivery times, the items and quantity sold, prices, and totals.
- Custom Fees: Information about any custom fees applied such as the name of the fee and amounts charged.
- Payment Type: Information related to the payment type used for the order.
- Event Totals: Event totals such as fees, taxes, order total, and tips.
- Log into Connect.
- Navigate to Analytics > Reports.
- The Suites Event Order PDF can be found as a downloadable option in Suites Orders.
- Once you have selected your filters, select download > PDF > Event Order.