- First we need to have some employee accounts created and assigned to the vendor.
- Then we need to have several items assigned to the vendor on assigned vendors tab.
- These items need to be as inventory item set up on details tab.
- On inventory items we need to assign to see that vendor is assigned.
- Inventory Item need to have one category group assigned on details tab.
Set up Hawking for All tenders
First we need to consider that only one employee account can be assigned to a hawker. Once it is assigned, the employee list won’t show that employee that was already assigned.
The employee can be assigned only if the hawker does not have any open or pending to close transaction. Otherwise a warning banner will appear.
Consider that hawker type will ignore the flag first on load is set to No if Accept All tender is enabled for at least one hawker. This way the hawker can be created only on loan and flag will be locked.
- Create an inventory event on Connect with the hawking vendors assigned.
- Go to Hawking > Hawking and see the created event.
- Create a transaction inside the event with the vendor assigned to the event.
- Select the Hawker that has the employee assigned.
- Create a new load with items that are assigned to the vendor. This load will be an outstanding load and Pay button will be disabled.
- Once transaction is created, need to login to Activate with the employee credentials. (Employee assigned to the hawker and vendor).
- Generate one or more orders with the items that are part of the load. This can be paid with any payment type like cash, CC, Custom tender or Split.
- Once orders are completed this qty will be sent to hawking.
- Return to Hawking > Hawking and click on the transaction in an open status.
- Click on close out modal to see the qty of items sold on Activate.
- Verify the Credit Qty and other payments values are updated correctly.
- Add the Remaining balance and close the transaction.
- Once close out is clicked, the transaction will be in pending close status. Here we will see the list of items. Order generated will show the cash qty only.
- Verify that Orders > Orders shows the order ID created once close out was clicked.
- Click on settlement button to see the Hawking Summary Transaction, here we will see all the details of all the loads created on the transaction.
- Click on Settle button to close the transaction.