This feature enables Activate users to utilize credit cards that suiteholders place on file through the PreOrder Portal. Please reference Creating Credit Accounts for more information on how to configure the payment option.
Enable Access in Permissions Sets
- Go to Connect > Options > Permission Sets.
- Select an existing Permission Set.
- When viewing the Permission Set select the Payments tab.
- Toggle Access Stored CCs to Yes.
- If you would like accessing the stored cards to be restricted by a manager PIN, simply set Require PIN to Access Stored CCs to Yes.
- Click Save.
- Once the Permissions Sets has been updated, make sure it is assigned to the Terminal Role that is associated with the Suite accounts.
Utilize Cards on File
This feature is only applicable to PreOrders and Activate orders that are using the Open by Suite function.
- When you are ready to close out the Activate tab, tap Closeout Check on the Check Functions screen.
- Once you’ve reached the payments screen, simply click the Stored tab.
- Tap the credit card(s) you would like to apply to the order and enter the amount that should be applied to them.