Refund InteractX Orders At the Kiosk
Orders can only be recalled at the kiosk that performed the transaction. Additionally, this recall must occur within 72 hours of the transaction. At the kiosk you must refund the entire order, partial refunds are unavailable.
- Refund InteractX Orders At the Kiosk
- Refund at a Remote ActivateX Terminal
Long press the lower left corner of the attract screen.
A prompt for a pin will appear, input a manager PIN to access the admin functions.
Select the Previous Orders button.
Select the appropriate transaction date (up to 72 hours) at the top right of the screen.
Type in the Local Order ID from the receipt (can also be found in Connect) in the order search field.
Select the refund icon next to the order. Select OK to confirm entire order refund.
Refund at a Remote ActivateX Terminal
ActivateX (AX) can be used as a remote terminal for centrally located refunds for orders placed at an InteractX terminal. Order recall is not limited to 72 hours on the AX platform. This AX setup requires the use of a physical POS and payment device. All transactions can be refunded through a single refund vendor, therefore, a single refund vendor would be configured for this use case. Please note: Refunds can be processed from any terminal with AX version only.
- Log in to the ActivateX Terminal.
- Press the Menu icon in the top left corner.
- Select the Refund option from the list.
- Click into the Search field to search by order.
Type in the Local Order ID from the receipt (can also be found in Connect).
Refund the entire order
- After recalling the order, select the Return All button.
- The total amount to be refunded will display below the cart.
- Select the Checkout button.
- Select the original payment method button.
- The refund amount will display in red, select the green checkbox to return the funds to the original payment method.
- A confirmation will display, select a receipt option to send the guest a refund receipt, then select the Done button.
Refund part of the order
- After recalling the order, select the Refund button next to the item(s) you would like to refund.
The item(s) refunded will display in the cart & the total amount to be refunded will display below the cart. Select the Checkout button.
Select the original payment method button.
Confirm the refund amount displayed in red is correct. Select the green checkbox to return the funds displayed to the original payment method.
Select a receipt option to send the guest a refund receipt, then select the Done button.