Elo terminals are always hardwired to external devices (credit card reader, printer, cash drawer, and barcode scanner). If the peripheral devices are having power issues, there could be a loose cable within the USB Expansion module where the devices are plugged in.
- Unplug all of the connections to the Expansion module including peripherals and power.
- Remove the expansion box from the Elo device.
- Remove the screws on the cover of the box.
- Verify the white cable is fully connected/seated in the tan connector on the green board pictured below.
- Reassemble the box and connect to the Elo device.
- Plug in the devices to retest the connections.
If the issues persist with the connected devices, please contact Appetize Support for additional troubleshooting or device RMA assistance.