This feature enables the ability to create a suite-holders PAR and charge the restock to a default payment method. A suite administrator can set an items sale unit, PAR unit and threshold. Suite attendants can enter the ending count of a suite-holders PAR into Activate and the system will automatically replenish the items based on configured thresholds.
Create the PAR Restock Template
Using existing items in the database add them to the PAR Restock Template with their corresponding units so that the correct unit of an item is inventoried and restocked. The items configured in this module will appear on the Beverage Inventory Report where suite attendants can inventory all items leftover in a suite for the department's records.
To configure the PAR Restock Template
- Go to Connect > Suites > PAR Restock Template.
- Select Add Items on the top right of the page.
- Click Assign to add items to the template.
- Click out of the modal to begin adding units to the items.
- Click a field to update the value.
- Qty: States that configurations for this item are based off of (1) of the item.
- Sales/Restock Unit: Reflects the unit type that will be added to an order during a restock. Most commonly 6pack, bottle, can.
- Price: States the price of the item being restocked.
- Conversion: Depending on the PAR Unit configured, the conversion is the quantity of (1) sales/restock item by PAR Unit
- Ie. (1) 6pack = 6 cans
- PAR Unit: The unit for counting the items remaining at the end of the event.
- Threshold: This quantity is based on the PAR Unit. When entering the end count of an item, the item will automatically restock when it is equal to or less than this number.
- Ie. When the threshold is set to (3) and the end count is (2) then the item will be restocked.
Download the Beverage Inventory Report
The items configured in the PAR Restock Template will now be available on the Beverage Inventory Report. This report is used for suite attendants to enter all leftover beverages in a suite, not just PAR items, to be kept on file.
Setting a PAR Level
Create the PAR for a suiteholder
- In Connect go to Suites > Suite Accounts.
- Select a Suite Account > Select the PAR Level tab.
- Select the Default Payment. All PAR Restocks for this suiteholder will automatically default to this payment method.
- Stored Cards - Credit Cards stored through the PreOrder Portal are controlled by suite user. To assign a stored credit card as the default payment method you must first choose the suite user to access their card.
- Custom Tender - Set the default payment method for PAR Restocks to a custom tender previously assigned on the Details tab of the suite account.
- Select Add Templates.
- Click Assign to add items to the suite-holder PAR.
- Click out of the modal to continue editing.
- Enter the PAR level in the PAR field. This quantity is based on the sales/restock unit that appears next to the price.
Download the PAR Restock Summary
The PAR Restock Summary is generated by the last event that occurred. It displays the items that need to be restocked to each suite for an upcoming event for a suiteholder.