Activate v14.2 now allows suite users to access PreOrders through Activate Android.
Access PreOrder in Activate Android
To access PreOrders in Activate:
- Login to Activate by entering the Terminal Account credentials.
- On the PIN screen enter the employee ID assigned to the PreOrders you would like to access.
- Tap the Checks tab on the top menu bar.
- Suite Name: Each PreOrder will display the suite name as the title of the order.
- Suite User: Each PreOrder will display the suite user associated to the order beneath the suite name.
- Credit Card Icon: When a payment method is associated to a PreOrder a credit card icon appears on the bottom left of the check details. This includes custom tenders.
Start a Suites tab in Activate Android
To start a tab with a suite account:
- In Activate tap New Check.
- Select the Suite, Suite Account, Suite User and Event for the order.
- Suite: The suite name will appear on the KDS for preparation and delivery of the items. It is also used as the identifier for the order in the Checks view.
- Account: The Suite Account selections become available after a suite is selected. Only suite accounts associated to the suite will appear for selection.
- User: After a Suite Account is selected, the suite users associated to this account will appear for selection within the user section.
- Event: Select the event this order is associated with. This is for reconciliation purposes as there can be multiple events running concurrently.