Android Interact X v1.13.0
Release Date: January 15, 2020
- Refunds for transactions made with FreedomPay can now be processed as voids (same day) or returns (next day).
- Gifs and videos can now be applied to the Attract Screen.
- Custom copy can now be set on the Tip Screen.
- InteractX has made the following enhancements to Custom Tenders:
- Managers can now choose the amount to be applied if no pre-set amount is determined and manager pin required is enabled.
- Max Amount is now respected: if set, users will be limited to this dollar amount when paying with this tender.
- Tender Usage Limit is now respected: if set, users will not be able to apply this tender more times than the limit.
- Information Required flag is now respected: if enabled, users will be prompted to add information when applying this tender.
- “Order Types” is no longer displayed in cart when less than 2 Order Types are assigned to the vendor.
- Fixed lag when tapping options on the tender screen.
- Resolved issue where default tips were not being added to cart.
- Resolved issue where CR5000 scanner was intermittently disconnected after kiosk prompts for admin pin.
- Resolved issue where users were able to get past the attract screen when the vendor was closed in Connect.
- Resolved issue where background refresh for category icons was not being respected.
- Resolved issue where duplicate or incorrect email receipts were being sent.
- Resolved timeout issue on tender screens to help prevent transactions posting to FreedomPay but not appearing in Connect.
- Resolved issue where checkout failed after editing an item with required modifiers.
- Resolved several issues with Skidata:
- Direct payments are now refunded correctly.
- Partial payment with loaded value is now applied correctly.
- Member benefits are now applied correctly.
- Resolved issue where users were unable to pay with Givex cards when scanner was disconnected.
Android Interact X v1.12.1
Release Date: November 1, 2020
- InteractX now supports Custom Tenders and respects the following settings in Connect:
- Manager pin required: If set to yes, a pinpad will appear when choosing this tender and a manager pin will be required for checkout.
- Pre-set Amount: If populated, this tender will apply the preset amount to the order when selected.
- Allow Tips flag: If set to “inactive,” users will not be allowed to pay for tips with this tender.
- Refunds are now available from the Admin Page under Previous Orders. Refunds are available for orders made with the following payment integrations:
- ADA Support has been added for the following features:
- Customer Name Prompt keyboard
- Custom tip number pad
- SMS receipts number pad
- Login loading messages have been added to the login screen.
- Kiosk now respects when the vendor is closed in Connect.
- UI enhancements were made for the Manual Discounts modal and keyboard.
- Fixed lag around the attract screen, adding items to the cart and tips screen.
- Resolved issue where items were unable to be scanned to add to cart.
- Resolved issue where categories and subcategories with no available items were being displayed.
- Resolved issue where auto login was not logging in with cached credentials upon launch.
- Resolved issue where Givex benefits applied caused the balance to be negative and blocked user from checking out.
- Resolved issue where editing item quantity in cart caused cart functionality to break.
Android Interact X v1.11.0
Release Date: September 29, 2020
- Payment Integrations: InteractX supports the following payment integrations in addition to what is offered on Interact Classic:
- All SKIDATA payment types
- Tipping: Customers are prompted to enter a tip before processing any payments to eliminate the need for an authorization flow, limiting the number of calls required to the payment gateway and therefore reducing costs.
- Round up for Charity: Round up for Charity allows customers to choose to round up their pre-tip total to donate to the charity configured in Connect.
- Cart Upsell: When cart upsell campaigns are configured for a vendor, customers are prompted to purchase additional items based on the configurations and the contents of the customer’s cart.
- ADA Support: When InteractX is installed with a Storm navigation bar and audio jack, the kiosk provides an ADA compliant experience.
- Check Sync with ActivateX: Customers that begin an order on the kiosk and choose the "Pay at Cashier" option are able to have their orders recalled on ActivateX in order to complete their transaction.
- Order Types: When order types, such as For Here and To Go, are configured for a vendor, the kiosk will allow the customer to select the Order Type they want associated with their order. The order type is sent to the KDS and printed on the receipt.
- Enhanced Theming: With InteractX administrators are able to configure multiple themes for use on the kiosk with a Connect UI. All media is now hosted in Connect, eliminating the need for users to work around firewalls in order to have imagery on their kiosks. More advanced options such as having the kiosk open and close automatically based on day part, or applying custom fonts to the kiosk are also supported.
- Gesture Support: Utilizing the ELO’s onboard camera, InteractX can be enabled to recognize simple hand gestures to allow customers to complete a transaction without ever touching the screen.
- Nested Modifiers: InteractX supports multiple levels of modifiers, allowing up to 6 levels of modifiers for their parent item, including the ability to select from a list of instructions. Nested modifiers also allow for enhanced display options, such as choosing when to display a wizard step as collapsed by default, or hiding unhealthy choices behind a configurable “Show More” label.
- POS Categories: InteractX supports POS Categories in place of the legacy Category Groups 1 and 2, allowing for multiple levels of categorization and clear relationships between the categories displayed.