Android Interact X v1.11.0
Release Date: September 29, 2020
- Payment Integrations: InteractX supports the following payment integrations in addition to what is offered on Interact Classic:
- All SKIDATA payment types
- Tipping: Customers are prompted to enter a tip before processing any payments to eliminate the need for an authorization flow, limiting the number of calls required to the payment gateway and therefore reducing costs.
- Round up for Charity: Round up for Charity allows customers to choose to round up their pre-tip total to donate to the charity configured in Connect.
- Cart Upsell: When cart upsell campaigns are configured for a vendor, customers are prompted to purchase additional items based on the configurations and the contents of the customer’s cart.
- ADA Support: When InteractX is installed with a Storm navigation bar and audio jack, the kiosk provides an ADA compliant experience.
- Check Sync with ActivateX: Customers that begin an order on the kiosk and choose the "Pay at Cashier" option are able to have their orders recalled on ActivateX in order to complete their transaction.
- Order Types: When order types, such as For Here and To Go, are configured for a vendor, the kiosk will allow the customer to select the Order Type they want associated with their order. The order type is sent to the KDS and printed on the receipt.
- Enhanced Theming: With InteractX administrators are able to configure multiple themes for use on the kiosk with a Connect UI. All media is now hosted in Connect, eliminating the need for users to work around firewalls in order to have imagery on their kiosks. More advanced options such as having the kiosk open and close automatically based on day part, or applying custom fonts to the kiosk are also supported.
- Gesture Support: Utilizing the ELO’s onboard camera, InteractX can be enabled to recognize simple hand gestures to allow customers to complete a transaction without ever touching the screen.
- Nested Modifiers: InteractX supports multiple levels of modifiers, allowing up to 6 levels of modifiers for their parent item, including the ability to select from a list of instructions. Nested modifiers also allow for enhanced display options, such as choosing when to display a wizard step as collapsed by default, or hiding unhealthy choices behind a configurable “Show More” label.
- POS Categories: InteractX supports POS Categories in place of the legacy Category Groups 1 and 2, allowing for multiple levels of categorization and clear relationships between the categories displayed.