When an Elo device switches to Android Mode, it will need to be reset to use Eloview instead in order for the Appetize applications to launch successfully.
- From the device home screen, open the Apps page.
- Select Settings.
- Select the System option.
- Select Reset Options.
- Choose Erase all data (factory reset to EloView Mode).
- Select Reset Tablet to confirm.
- The device will reboot while it resets.
- After it comes back up, reconnect to the network.
- Once the device is connected to the network, it will start to load the assigned content.