When using an Ethernet adapter at the KDS device, a static IP address can be used to ensure connectivity when utilizing Local KDS.
Once the adapter is connected and the Ethernet cable is plugged into to a valid network port, follow the steps below.
- From the Home Screen, open the iOS Settings application.
- In Settings, select Ethernet.
- Select the Adapter to view the settings.
- To enter a Static IP Address, select Configure IP.
- Choose the Manual option.
- Enter the IP address and Subnet mask.
- Select Save in the upper right to go back to the previous screen.
- Review the settings to ensure everything is accurate.
- If needed, select Configure DNS to manually add the servers.
- Select Save.
- Disable WiFi to ensure the device is only using the Ethernet connection.