Log in to the Portal
- Navigate to the Support Portal.
- Select Sign In in the upper right corner.
- Enter the email address and password you registered an account with previously.
- If you do not remember the password, use the Forgot my Password link.
Create an Account
- If you don't have an account yet but have submitted tickets via email or chat, use the Have you emailed us? Get a password link.
- If you haven't contacted Support yet, use the New to Appetize? Sign up option.
- If you are still unable to access the portal, please email email@example.com for further assistance.
To view previously submitted support cases
- Click your name in the upper right corner.
- Choose My Activities.
- View all tickets submitted for the account on the My Requests tab.
- View all tickets you were copied on the Requests I'm CC'd on tab.
- Select a ticket to view the details and add new information as needed.
- Tickets in an open or new status can be updated by using the Add to conversation option.
- Newly solved tickets can also be updated, but once it is closed for comments, no changes can be made.
View tickets for Organizations
- If you are also able to view tickets for your organizations, select the Organization requests tab.
- Search for and select tickets to view.
- If you are in multiple organizations, click the Organization dropdown to toggle views.
- Select Follow to receive an email for each new case that is submitted for that organization.
Submit Support Ticket
- If you are unable to resolve an issue after reviewing articles in the Knowledge Base, submit a Support ticket using the Submit a request link.
- Select the Ticket Submit Form.
- Complete the form to generate an Email Support ticket for review by the Appetize Support Analysts.