Custom Fields can be created and assigned in Connect to use with Integrations downstream and/or to reference on the API.
Create Custom Fields
- Log in to Connect and select Options from the left side menu.
- Choose Custom Fields from the drop-down menu.
- Select a Value to view or create Custom Fields.
- Click Create to add a new Custom Field for the selected Value.
- Enter the details for the custom field.
- Key: The key will be used to return the data in APIs.
- Name: Enter a name for the field that will display in the UI when configuring.
- Required: Flag the field as Required or Not Required to configure.
- Status: Set the custom field to Active or Inactive.
- Default Value: Enter the default value that will be assigned.
- Click Save.
Edit Custom Field
- Select the Value to view the Custom Fields.
- Select a Custom Field to edit.
- If Dropdown was selected as the Type, select the Allowed Values tab.
- Enter text in the New Value field.
- Select Add.
- Repeat to add additional dropdown options.
- Click Save when complete.