The goal of Reorder Round is to increase the speed of service by enhancing the AX check management flow to allow users to quickly reorder items that have been already submitted to a check.
How to enable Reorder Round for a terminal, users must enable the following settings:
- Within Connect select Terminal Role followed by the Core Ui tab. Toggle the Checks option to Enabled
- Within Connect select Terminal Role followed by the Core Ui tab. Toggle the Repeat Round option to Enabled
- Optional Feature: Within Connect select Terminal Role followed by the Core Ui tab. Toggle the Coursing option to Enabled
- Within Connect select Vendors on the left hand menu. Second select the respected Vendor and the Kitchen Tab. The Dynamic Order Mode needs to be set to Fire on Total.
Note: Not Compatible with Connect Mode KDS or Dual KDS
- Last Ordered - When a user has a check in the cart and the user launches into the Reorder mode, the cart will automatically select the items that were last submitted and sent to the kitchen.
- Reorder by Course - Users have the option to reorder by course when the user selects the reorder icon associated with a course it will select all the items associated with the course to be reordered
- Single/Multi-Item Select - If the user doesn't want to reorder an item that was submitted in the last round they have the option to choose items from previous check submissions to re-order.