Accessing Internal Menu
In order to navigate within the Lane 3000 internal menu, the device must be in an idle state and displaying the This Lane Closed message.
- To set the device in an idle state fully log out of Activate so it is on the login page.
- If the device is fully logged out or Activate has been closed but the Lane 3000 still does not display This Lane Closed, reboot the device.
- Reboot the device from any window by simultaneously pressing the YELLOW (<) and POUND (#) buttons.
- Once it's on the This Lane Closed screen, press 2-6-3-4 to navigate to the menu.
- Press F to access the internal settings menu.
- Use the following path to check what the communication type is set to; use the GREEN button to select and the Arrows to move up or down.
- TDA > Configuration > Communication > Select Comm. Type.
- For APL FreedomPay SDK, the option must be set to USB_CDC.