Wizard tab in Items
For customer-facing scenarios like a kiosk or mobile ordering, the Wizard allows any guest to easily flow through Item and Modifier choices.
Note: Modifiers must be assigned to the Item before the Wizard can be setup.
How to create a Wizard
- Log in to Connect and click Items in the left side menu.
- Select Items from the menu.
- Search for and select the item that needs a Wizard.
- Click on the Wizard tab.
- Click on the pencil below Has Wizard? and toggle to Yes.
- Click the + sign to the right of Wizard Steps to add a step.
- Step Title: The name of the step (Ex: bread, condiments, add cheese, etc.).
- Required: Requires a selection from this step.
- Allow Multiple: Allows multiple modifiers to be selected in the step.
- Enable min/max settings: Define the minimum and maximum selections available for modifiers.
- Min modifiers: The minimum number of modifiers that can be selected on the step.
- Max modifiers: The maximum number of modifiers that can be selected on the step.
- Cross threshold: After the configured number is selected, an additional cost will be added.
- Additional Modifier Charge: Configure the additional cost for each modifier selected past the threshold.
- Modifiers: Select Modifiers that will be included in the step.
- Once the information is complete, click Add Step to save.
- Click the + sign and repeat to add additional Steps to the wizard.
Note: Wizard steps can be updated later by clicking on the blue pencil icon next to the step's name.