Images to be programmed for use on an Elo customer-facing display.
- Log in to Connect and select Options from the left side menu.
- Select Terminal Roles from the Options menu.
- Search for and select the Terminal Role to edit.
- Click the Splash Screen tab.
- Select the Pencil icon to add a Background Color.
- Click the Gray box to choose a different color.
- Click the + sign to add a new image.
- Duration time (sec): If multiple images are used, set time in which each image should display
- Drag and drop an image into the box to upload.
- Select the Arrow icon to choose a file on the computer to upload.
- To remove an image, select the Pencil and click X on the item image.
- Click on the green Checkmark to save changes.
- For additional configuration options, please see Terminal Roles.