- Click the Terminal Roles icon under the Accounts section on the Enterprise Connect Dashboard.
- Search for and select the Terminal Role to edit.
- Click the Check Number tab.
- Select the Pencil icon in the upper right to edit all settings.
- Click the green Checkmark in the upper right corner to save any changes.
- For additional configuration options, please see Enterprise - Terminal Roles.
Check Numbers are used to auto-apply a customer-friendly check number range to a transaction. This is helpful in pickup scenarios to have an easy reference number to call.
- Check Number: Enable if check numbers are used.
- Check Number Prefix: Set to Yes if check prefix are used.
- Check Number Min Value: Enter a minimum value for the check number range.
- Check Number Max Value: Enter a maximum value for the check number range.
- Check Number Auto-Reset: Automatically reset check number daily.
- Check Number Additional Text: Enable if guests should be prompted to enter additional text associated with the check such as name.
- Require Name on Order: Enable if additional text is required.
- Guest Count: Enable if guests should be prompted to enter guest count.
- Require Guest Count: Enable if guest count should be required.
- Pager Number: Enable if guests should be prompted to enter pager number.
- Require Credit Card: Enable if a credit card is required for payment.