Mobile Ordering Section
If you're interested in setting up Mobile Ordering for your Venue, please contact Support via email to discuss the process further.
- Default Vendor: Select the default Mobile Ordering Vendor.
- Seat Required: A seating layout has been established, which will prompt the customer to select their seat before a purchase can be made.
- Allow Tip: If tips are enabled anywhere throughout the Venue, select 'Enabled.'
- Info: General Venue information that is displayed to the customer in the mobile ordering application.
- Convenience Fee: Enable or disable the aforementioned Fee settings.
- Fee Text: An explanation of the fees enabled.
- Fee Type: Select 'Flat Fee' or 'Percentage' if a Fee is applicable to your Venue Orders.
- Fee Amount: The numerical amount of the Fee, whether it is a 'Flat Fee' or 'Percentage.'
- Promo: Select 'Enable' if the Venue is providing special promotions through Appetize.
- Tax Percentage: A numerical value of the tax.
- Accept Beacon Payments: Enable Beacon Payments.
- Should Preselect Default Tip: Enable to have mobile ordering tip default to the standard tip rates.
- Customer Call Number: The customer support number the customer may use to call the Venue.
- Customer Text Number: The customer support number the customer may use to text the Venue.
- Receipt: Enable or disable whether receipts are sent to the customer after they make a purchase.
- Receipt Text: The text that appears on the confirmation screen after an order has been placed.
- Seat Geek ID: The Venue ID pulled from the public app that copies publicly posted event information to the Event calendar. Please contact your Account Manager for help finding your Seat Geek ID.
- Event: Event populated from the Event calendar and is automatically pulled if seat Geek ID is populated.
- Tweet Message: Customizable Tweet message that appears on the Order confirmation screen.
- Show Chase Banner: For sponsorship purposes.
- Show LiveNation Promo: For sponsorship purposes.
- No Fee on Amex Purchase: Removes the fee on American Express credit cards.
- Use Rich Merchandise View: For sponsorship purposes.
- For questions regarding this section, contact your Account Manager or Support directly.