Android Activate X v13.0.1
Release Date: June 15, 2020
- Core UI is a new streamlined user interface that can be leveraged across all operational environments (Retail, Quick Service, Table Service, Drive-Thru). No need to define POS Modes or install separate applications
- Terminal Roles now replace ‘Shared’ Employee Roles and POS Modes, allowing for more intuitive configuration per terminal based on feature flags found within terminal role settings
- Enhanced manager override and security settings.
- POS Categories allow users to group items within a multi-level nested hierarchy. Users are no longer restricted to three levels of Category Groups.
- Enhanced Refunds/Returns/Exchanges:
- Refunded transactions now post as a unique line item (ledger style).
- Users are able to perform a receipted refund by looking up a transaction from a receipt.
- Ability to perform a non-receipted refund by adding items to cart to refund in a freeform fashion.
- Users are able to refund items and purchase items in a single transaction with Hybrid Checkout.
- Favorite Items and Favorite Groups allow users to group favorited items to display at the top of the menu grid for quick access to common items that are frequently purchased.
- Users can define operational Order Types, associate them to orders, and pass them to the KDS to provide greater context to how an order should be prepared.
- Ex To Go, In-Store, For Here, Mobile, Call-In, Catering (Compatible with KDS 4.0)
- Day Parts - Users have the ability to assign Day Part scheduling to price levels. This will allow price levels to adjust based on a set time and then return to their default price level once the time period has ended within Activate.
- Ex Breakfast Pricing vs Lunch Pricing vs Dinner Pricing
- User Actions - Ability to launch external applications within Activate.
- Ex. Time Clock Systems, Web Pages. Gift Card, and Loyalty Integrations
- Shipping - Users have the ability to define items as shippable and the application will calculate a shipping rate based on a shipping cost table within Connect.
- New Discounts Module replaces legacy Discounts and allows users to configure multiple discount templates.
- Discount Templates:
- Buy One Item, Get 1 Free - Buy one Hat, Get another Hat for free!
- Buy Items for $Y (Bundling) - Buy a gift pack that includes items a,b,c for $100
- Buy Items for $Y (Bundling - Defined Pricing) - Buy a gift pack that includes items a,b,c for a specifically defined amount per each item
- Buy Qty X on Item(s), Get Y Off Transaction - Buy 3 T-Shirts, Get 10% off your total transaction!
- Buy Qty X for $Y - Buy 2 Jerseys, for $20.00!
- Buy Qty X, Get Y Item for Z Off -Buy 1 Jacket, Get a matching Jersey for 20% off!
- Spend $X on Transaction, Get Y Off Transaction - Spend $100, Get 10% off the Transaction!
- Spend $X on Items(s), Get Y Off Transaction -Spend $40 on Jerseys, Get $5.00 off the Transaction!
- Standard Discount - Percentage/Dollar Amount/Custom Amount - 20% Off for Military Personnel
- Discount Templates:
- Added support of the FreedomPay Tetra devices