When creating or editing a Discount, the Discount Rules must be configured to determine how the items or orders will be discounted.
Note: For information on how to create and configure Discounts, please see Discounts.
1. Buy One Item, Get 1 Free
Example: Buy one hat, get one free
2. Buy Items for $Y (Bundling)
Example: Buy chicken tenders and loaded fries for $10.00.
- Group Items: Items or Categories that are grouped via bundling discounts cannot be combined with other discounts of higher priority and the Combinable flag will be set to NO.
- Display Item Price: Yes/No
3. Buy Items for $Y (Bundling – Defined Pricing)
Example: Buy a Souvenir Cup and Burger for $14.99
4. Buy Qty. X on Item(s), Get Y Off Transaction ($ / %)
Example: Buy 5 Regular Priced Adult Size Items get 20% Off Transaction
5. Buy Qty. X on Item(s), Get Y Off Item(s) ($ / %)
Example: Buy 5 Regular Priced Kids Items get $3 Off Each Item
6. Buy Qty. X on Items(s) for $Y
Example: Buy 3 Regular Priced Small Plush for $14.99
7. Buy Qty. X on Item(s), Get Y Item for Z Off ($ / % / Free)
Example: Buy 5 Regular Priced Small Plush, Get 1 Large Plush for %30 Off
8. Spend $X on Transaction, Get Y Off Transaction ($ / %)
Example: Spend $100 get $20 Off Transaction
9. Spend $X on Item(s), Get Y Off Transaction ($ / %)
Example: Spend $100 on Kids Toys/Plush, Get 20% Off Transaction
10. Standard Discount ($ / %)
Example: End of Summer Blowout All Kids Books 30% Off
- Calculate Per Eligible Item
- Calculate Eligible Subtotal