Exclusivity Groups add the ability to block Discounts from being combinable during purchase if they exist in an Exclusivity Group.
Creating Exclusivity Groups
- To access Exclusivity Groups in Connect, navigate to the Discounts section.
- Select the blue Create New button.
- Fill in the following fields:
- Enter Group Name: This will be the name of Exclusivity Group
- Allow Linked Discounts: This will allow discounts that are linked.
- Applies to: Select Cart or Item.
- Select the Discounts that will be excluded.
- A green Checkmark will display next to the discounts that are selected.
Note: Two or more discounts must be selected.
- Select Save when finished.
- Select the Exclusivity Group that was created.
- Select the Assigned Venues tab.
- Select the + button next to the Venue to assign.
- Once all Venues have been assigned, select Save.