- Click the Terminal Roles icon under the Accounts section on the Enterprise Connect Dashboard.
- Search for and select the Terminal Role to edit.
- Click the Manager Override tab.
- Select the Pencil icon in the upper right to edit all settings.
- Click the green Checkmark in the upper right corner to save any changes.
- For additional configuration options, please see Enterprise - Terminal Roles
If enabled, these functions will require a manager PIN or swipe card to access.
- Price: Override the price while in the cart.
- Apply Tax Exempt: Require PIN to use Tax Exempt.
- Remove Item From Cart: Remove from cart before item is submitted.
- Clear Cart: Clear all the items in the cart before it is submitted.
- Refund: Require PIN to Refund.
- Refund Amount: Require PIN to adjust refund amount.
- Receipted Refunds: Allow refunds with a receipt.
- Non-Receipted Refunds: Allow refunds without the receipt.
- Return to Menu from Payment: Go back to the menu screen after hitting checkout.
- Edit Submitted Items: Require PIN to edit submitted items on checks/orders.
- Cancel Item From Order: Cancel item from the order after it has been submitted.
- Open Cash Drawer: Require PIN to Open the drawer.
- Cash Room: Require PIN to access Cash Room functions.
- All Orders: Access previous orders on that workstation.
- Inventory: Access the inventory module for stand sheets.
- Refresh: Refresh the database information in Activate.
- Discount Validation: Yes/No
- All Tenders Refund: Allows you to change from the original payment tender.
- Max Tender Threshold: If a maximum tender amount is set per transaction, a prompt will ask if you want to allow more on the transaction.
- Max Items Quantity: If a maximum item quantity is set per transaction, a prompt will ask you if you want to allow more than that amount on a transaction.
- Sign On Code Entry: Yes/No
- Cancel Check: Yes/No
- Split Check: Yes/No
- Transfer Check: Yes/No
- Proxy: Yes/No
- Combine Check: Yes/No
- Adjust Tip: Yes/No
- Multiple Checks Per Table: Yes/No
- Guest Count: Edit the guest count after the check has been opened.