Item Attributes are characteristics that are shared by multiple items within a database. As a method to group and classify items, the user-defined attributes are useful for dietary restrictions, types of food, combos, etc. The Attributes are used to filter the menu on Interact Web and Interact Kiosk.
In order to filter, an Item must have at least one Attribute assigned to it and users can filter with multiple Attributes.
Examples of Attributes are Gluten Free, Dairy Free, 0-500 Calories, etc.
Notes: Interact Kiosks must be using version 2.1.0 or higher.
Create Item Attributes
- Log in to Connect and click Items in the left side menu.
- Select Attributes from the Items menu.
- Select Create.
- Enter a Name for the Attribute.
- Click Save.
Assign Attributes to Items
Assign from Attribute
- Click Items in the left side menu and select Attributes.
- Search for and select the Attribute to edit.
- Click the Assigned Items tab.
- Select Add Item.
- Search for items and choose Assign to add the Attribute.
Assign in Item
- Click Items in the left side menu and select Items.
- Search for and select the item that needs an Attribute.
- Select the Attributes tab.
- Click the Add Attribute button.
- Assign the Attribute.
- A green message will appear in the upper right corner when assigned successfully.