Appetize Academy - Core UI
- Click the Terminal Roles icon under the Accounts section on the Enterprise Connect Dashboard.
- Search for and select the Terminal Role to edit.
- Click the Core UI tab.
- Click the green Checkmark in the upper right corner to save any changes.
- For additional configuration options, please see Enterprise - Terminal Roles.
- Checks: Enable check/tab functionality.
- Check functions
- Add Print: Enable to allow print.
- Combine: Enable to allow the employee to combine checks.
- Split: Enable to allow the employee to split checks.
- Transfer: Enable to allow the employee to transfers checks to other employees at the vendor location.
- Hold and Fire: This function allows the user to hold specific items and then fire once they need the items prepared by the kitchen.
- Check Queue: Set to Yes/No if check queue is used at this location.
- Check Queue Name: Enter a check queue name.
- Order Completed on Payment: If enabled orders will be set to completed after processing a full payment.
- Check functions
- Sort Check Grid: Option to display newest checks first or last.
- Coursing: If enabled Coursing will be available for users under this role.
- Seats: If enabled allows the employee to assign seats within a check.
- Table: If enabled allows employees to assign checks by table.
- Force table selection: If enabled requires the employee to start a check by table.
- Menu Items Search: Enable to allow users to search for menu items in Activate.
- Item Name: Allows users to search for items by name.
- UPC: Allows users to search for items by UPC.
- SKU: Allows users to search for items by SKU number.
- Check Search: Enable to allow users to search for Checks in Activate.
- Check Name: Allows users to search for checks by name.
- Check Number: Allows users to search for checks by ID number.
Determine what information will display on the Activate screen.
- Venue Name
- User Name
- Vendor Name
- Terminal ID
- Wifi Status
Click the green Checkmark in the upper right corner to save any changes.