What is a Vendor?
A Vendor is a revenue center where POS unit(s) are assigned. Each Vendor must be named for reporting purposes and have an associated Vendor Role. They can be named based on the location in the venue or the purpose.
- Examples: Nacho Stand, Merchandise Tent 3, Lobby Main Bar, Mobile Ordering, etc.
Note: You must create a Vendor Role prior to creating a Vendor. Multiple Vendors may be assigned to the same Vendor Role.
How to Create a Vendor
- Log in to Connect and click Vendors on the left side menu.
- Select the Create button in the top right corner.
- Once the new window appears, fill in the Vendor Settings and click Save Changes.
- The Name and Vendor Roles must be configured in order to save.