Once you are logged into Connect, click the ‘Orders’ tab on the left side menu. Then select 'Orders' from the dropdown.
The main Order page shows details such as Order Number, Time, Date, Transaction ID, Payment Type, Order Total, Order Status, Turnaround, and Vendor. They can be filtered and sorted by clicking on the column titles.
General Search in Orders
- To search for orders on specific dates, click on the boxes below 'Start Date' and 'End Date' to choose the appropriate range.
- In the search bar at the top of the orders screen below the date range, type in a customer’s name, Order ID/Confirmation Code, Vendor, or Account name until the right order appears.
Note: It is recommended that you choose the End Date first and the Start Date second so that your computer isn't overloaded with bringing up orders for a larger date range.
- ID: This is the order ID generated for the order.
- Local Order ID: The number generated by Activate when an order is processed offline.
- Suites PreOrder ID: The ID number generated for the PreOrder.
- Suite Name: The name of the suite where the order was generated.
- Name: Based on the setting for the Employee Role for Submit Order By option, displayed will be the Employee Name, Card Holder Name, or Device Name.
- Date: Display the time and date the order occurred.
- Source: Defaults to POS.
- Transaction ID: The ID number generated by the payment gateway.
- Payment Type: The form of payment utilized to process the order.
- Promo Code: The unique code applied to the order
- Card Type: The credit card brand for the credit card utilized to process the order.
- Total: The amount charged for the order.
- Status: The current state of the order.
- Turnaround: The amount of time it takes for an order to enter a status of completed.
- Vendor: The name of the vendor where the order was processed.
Once you click on a specific Order, a pop-up window will appear with the order Details.
- Item Refund: Select the Item Refund option to the right of any item to refund only the amount of that item plus applicable taxes from the order.
- Custom Refund: Customize the amount you would like to refund.
- Full Payment Refund: Will refund the entire order amount.
- Resend Receipt: Will resend the email receipt to the customer.
- Download Receipt: Downloads a PDF copy of the customer receipt.
- Refund: Will refund the entire order amount.
- Chargeback Information: Prepares a zip file of the order including a signature image if applicable for chargeback disputes.
Digital credit card transactions that require a signature will have a View Signature option in the order details. This is a convenient feature to have when disputing any chargebacks; right click on the image to Save the file on your computer.