The main Order page shows details such as Order Number, Time, Date, Order Total, Order Status, and Vendor. They can be filtered and sorted by clicking on the column titles.
General Search in Orders
- Log in to Connect and select Orders from the left side menu.
- Select Order from the Orders menu.
- To search for orders on specific dates, click on the boxes below Start Date and End Date to choose the appropriate range.
- Note: It is recommended that you choose the End Date first and the Start Date second so that your computer is not overloaded with bringing up orders for a larger date range.
- In the search bar at the top of the orders screen below the date range you can type in any of the following:
- Order ID
- Local Order ID
- Employee Name
- Customer Name
- Order Type
- PreOrder ID
- Suite Name
- Transaction ID
- Add additional filters by clicking the + Filters button.
- Switch any of the filters listed to the Yes position and click Save.
- Enter in your criteria and hit search to get your results.
- You can add additional columns to the table below by clicking the + Columns button.
- Switch any of the columns listed to the Yes position and click Save.
- You will immediately see the new column added to the table with data from the indexed orders if applicable.
- Export your order search by clicking the menu button on the top right. The export will include the same data as the UI with all columns present.
- ID: This is the order ID generated for the order.
- Local Order ID: The number generated by Activate when an order is processed offline.
- Datetime: Display the time and date the order occurred.
- Terminal ID: The Terminal ID associated with the device that processed the order (when applicable).
- Employee Name: Based on the setting for the Employee Role for Submit Order By option, displayed will be the Employee Name, Card Holder Name, or Device Name.
- Total: The amount charged for the order.
- Status: The current state of the order.
- Vendor: The name of the vendor where the order was processed.
Once you click on a specific Order, you can review the order details.
- Item Refund: Select the Item Refund option to the right of any item to refund only the amount of that item plus applicable taxes from the order.
- Custom Refund: Customize the amount you would like to refund.
- Full Payment Refund: Will refund the entire order amount.
- Resend Receipt: Will resend the email receipt to the customer.
- Download Receipt: Downloads a PDF copy of the customer receipt.
- Refund: Will refund the entire order amount.
- Chargeback Information: Prepares a zip file of the order including a signature image if applicable for chargeback disputes.
Digital credit card transactions that require a signature will have a View Signature option in the order details. This is a convenient feature to have when disputing any chargebacks; right click on the image to Save the file on your computer.