Venues are locations that maintain menus, vendors, accounts and individual attributes(Ex. stadiums, stores and arenas). At the corporate level, these Venues can be grouped together to live under the same corporation. This allows venues the ability to share similar attributes but also have unique configurations. In the Venues section of Connect, users can see which Venues are accessible through their Enterprise Dashboard.
To access Venues in Enterprise, navigate to the Location section at the bottom of the home page.
The Venues that are attached to the Enterprise are listed and can be configured. The Venue ID, Name, and Timezone can be used as sorting options within this page.
Creating a Venue
- Click the blue Create button in the top right corner.
- Enter a Name for the venue.
- Select a Timezone from the dropdown list.
- Click Create to save the new venue.
- Click Copy to create a duplicate of an existing venue.
- Enter a Name for the new venue.
- Select the Options that should be copied from the original venue.
- Category Groups
- Exclusivity Groups
- Item Restrictions
- Item Sets
- Modifier Groups
- Order Types
- Report Categories
- Tax Groups
- Tax Rates
- Vendor Roles
- Click Copy to finish creating the venue.
- Click a Venue from the list to view the details.
- Name: The name of the venue.
- Timezone: The venue’s local timezone.
- Cash Management: Toggle Cash Management on or off for the venue.
- Restaurant: Toggle the Restaurants module on or off for the venue.
- Item Countdown: Toggle the Item Countdown module on or off for the venue.
- Attribute/Value: Allows for predetermined Attributes and Values to be applied to the venue.
- Click Save to apply any changes.