Ingenico Wi Case for Samsung Active 2 with iSMP4
The components needed for the WiCase are shown below.
Setting up the Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 2 in the Wi Case
- Attach the straight end of the adapter into the plug on the Wi Case Base.
- Place the Samsung tablet with the screen facing up on the WiCase Base (as shown below).
- Plug the other end of the adapter into tablet.
- Place WiCase Cover on top of the tablet. The word Ingenico should be on the bottom left corner.
- Once the tablet has been enclosed, flip over the case to expose the bottom of the WiCase Base.
- Secure the tablet by inserting screws in the corners as indicated below.
- Slip iSMP4 into the slot in the back of the WiCase Base until you hear a click.
Configuring iSMP4 to connect via USB-WiCase Mode
- Press the F button 4 times.
- The iSMP4 will beep and display Change Port.
- Hit F2 to see an interface selection menu.
- Use the F2 and F3 buttons to navigate up and down on the menu.
- Highlight USB-WiCase and press the green button to Select.
- Power down the iSMP4 to save the setting.