Appetize Academy - Vendors
Want to watch some quick videos on this topic? Check out this course in Appetize Academy for more info.
Vendors are revenue centers where POS menu items are assigned. Each Vendor must be named for reporting purposes and have an associated Vendor Role. They can be named based on the location in the venue or the purpose. Ex. Nacho Stand, Merchandise Tent 3, Lobby Main Bar, Mobile Ordering, etc.
- Outside of the use-cases for Vendor Templates, Individual vendors in Enterprise Connect need to be created and edited at the Venue Level.
- All previously created Vendors are visible from the Corporate View but no creation, updates, or edits of individual Vendors can be done.
- A Vendor Role must be created prior to creating a Vendor. Multiple Vendors may be assigned to the same Vendor Role.
See Vendor Settings for more information on specific settings at the Venue level.
Viewing Vendors at Enterprise Level
Log in to Connect Enterprise click on the Corporates Tab then click on Corporates, look for the venue and click on the Login tab scroll down and you will find the Vendor button.
- Search Bar: Type in the name (or part of a name) for either a Venue or Vendor to quickly find the specific Vendor(s) you are looking for and what Venue they were created in.
- Vendor Name: The name of the Revenue Center.
- Venue Name: The name of the Venue where the Vendor was created in.
- Sorting by Column:
- The Vendor Name column is sorted in ascending alphabetical order by default.
- Click the Vendor Name column header to sort the list in the opposite direction.
- The Venue Name column has the same functionality.