Messages are used to map specific customized responses to send down to the kiosks for audio through services for ADA Compliance.
Enterprise Level Messages
To access Messages, navigate to the UI Customization section on the Corporate Dashboard.
After Selecting Messages, click the blue Add Message button.
Fill in the following fields:
- Name: This will be the identifier of the message in Connect.
- Message: This is the customized message that will be read. This has a limit of 50 characters.
- Type: Select the type of message that will be created.
- ADA is currently the only supported type.
- Message Key: This is what triggers the message.
- It's a message that an Integration gateway sends to know when to trigger the message to be spoken.
- This has a 250 character limit.
The messages must be assigned to the specific vendors that will utilize them.
- Select the Message to edit.
- Select Assign Vendors.
- Click Add Venue Vendors.
- Use the Venue and Vendor filter to narrow down the results.
- Select Assign to add a Vendor.