Ordering Items with Modifiers
Utilizing Item Sets Functionality
POS Item Buttons: An Item that can be further modified will have a drop-down icon in the upper left hand corner of the button. When you tap on the button, it will then take you to the Items Modifier Screen. Items that cannot be modified will not have this icon. When you tap on the item tile, it will be added to the Cart.
Item Modifier Screen
The Modifier Screen is configured within the Item Sets function within Connect. Item Sets are then assigned to an Item within Connect. Click here to read how to configure Items with Item Sets.
Item Set Name
- The top of the screen will note the Name of Each Item Set assigned to an Item.
- Below each Item Set Name will be the Minimum or Maximum Choices that can be made (if configured).
- Item Set Name and Quantities can be configured in Connect.
- Modifiers highlighted Green are default for that particular Item.
- Tap on a Default Modifier Button to change it to a NO (Red).
- Modifiers not highlighted Green or Red (Like Tomato in the Veggies) have not been selected.
- Clicking on a modifier not currently selected will make it an ADD (Green).
- To choose additional Modifier Instructions click on the Drop down arrow next to the modifier (as noted by the arrow in the picture below.
- The Drop down box will pop up on the screen. This will allow you to apply an Instructions to the Modifier.
- Instructions can be configured within Connect.
- The bottom of the Modifier Screen will display all the current choices that are made.
- It will display the default Item Price in White (Arrow in picture below).
- Price modifications will display below in Green.
- Once all modifications have been made, Click on Add to Cart to go back to the Main Menu Screen.
- Note that your modified item should now appear in the Cart along with the modifications