In order to update an IPP350 device from RBA 19 to RBA 23, the version of the hardware must be identified to ensure the correct configuration files are pushed. This can be done in one of two ways:
- Turn the device over to look at the stickers on the back.
- Look for the label on the device with a line that starts with IC:.
- If it ends with TX it is a V3
- If it ends with V4 it's a V4
Verify with FreedomPay by Serial Number
- The serial number on the back of the device can be sent to FreedomPay to determine the version.
- If the stickers are gone, you can find the serial number by using 2-6-3-4-GREEN-F at the startup sequence. That can then be sent to FreedomPay to determine the version.
Example V3 Stickers
Example V4 Stickers