You can easily add items to the cart by tapping on the item icon. Once the items are in the cart, there are several options to edit or modify before the order is finalized for payment.
If the user is not able to see all the items in the cart, you may need to scroll down in the cart to view the other items in the cart.
Tap on the item in the cart to view and edit/modify the item. These options are user-configurable in Connect.
- Quantity: Adjust by using the +/-, or type the quantity in.
- Price: If enabled, the user can modify the original price.
- Discounts: If available, you can tap this button to apply order or item level discounts.
- Modifiers: Edit/Modify/Delete any available modifiers if applicable.
- Notes: Add notes that will print to the KDS if available (ex. Allergy, Gluten-Free)
- Delete: Remove item from the cart.
- Breakout: Select Breakout to separate grouped items on an individual line. This will also display the same on the KDS screen and chit printout.