Main Screen Overview: Retail
The Main Screen can be customized and configured to fit the user’s needs.
Editable user options include:
- What information displays when the user logs in (Name of User, Name of Venue, Name of Location)
- Size of item tiles
- Number of item tiles per row
- Primary use case for User Interface (ex. F&B, Retail, Restaurant, Drive Thru)
- Category Groups
- POS Categories
- Order Types
Main Screen Overview Descriptions
- Side Panel: Access to additional functions including All Orders, Refund, Printers, Diagnostics, Finalize Day, Assign Cash Drawer, Auto Print, Offline Mode, Open Cash Drawer, Inventory, Training Mode, Synchronization, Resize Item & Check Grids, Logout
- Terminal Information: User Name, Venue Name, Vendor/Location Name, Online Status (User editable)
- Menu: Home button (Select to go back to Main Screen)
- Search/Loyalty and Gift Card/Refund Mode: Access to the following
- Search: Search Items by SKU, UPC, Item Name
- Loyalty and Gift Card: Access Functions (ex. Balance Look Up)
- Refund Mode: Switch terminal from sales to refund mode for returns, exchanges, blended transactions (Returns and New Sales)
- The star Indicates this is a favorite.
- If order types are enabled, options will show here (ex. For Here, To Go, Delivery, Pickup).
Note: POS Categories are required for Interact Kiosk.