Main Screen Overview: Retail
The Main Screen can be customized and configured to fit the user’s needs.
Editable user options include:
- What information displays when the user logs in (Name of User, Name of Vendor/Location)
- Size of item tiles
- Number of item tiles per row
- Primary use case for User Interface (ex. F&B, Retail, Restaurant, Drive Thru)
- Category Groups
- POS Categories
- Order Types
Main Screen Overview Descriptions
- Side Panel: Access to additional functions including All Orders, Refund, Manage Timeclock, Printers, Diagnostics, Finalize Day, Refresh, Assign Cash Drawer, Auto Print, Offline Mode, Open Cash Drawer, Inventory, Training Mode, Synchronization, Resize Item & Check Grids, Logout
- Terminal Information: User Name, Vendor/Location Name, Online Status (User editable)
- Menu: Home button (Select to go back to Main Screen)
- Search/Loyalty and Gift Card/Refund Mode: Access to the following
- Search: Search Items by SKU, UPC, Item Name
- Loyalty and Gift Card: Access Functions (ex. Balance Look Up)
- Refund Mode: Switch terminal from sales to refund mode for returns, exchanges, blended transactions (Returns and New Sales)
- The star Indicates this is a favorite.
- If order types are enabled, options will show here (ex. For Here, To Go, Delivery, Pickup).
Note: POS Categories are required for Interact Kiosk.