Interact Administrator Screen
- Long press the small icon on the bottom left:
- Input the Manager's PIN to gain access.
- Once in you will see the following menu options:
- Pending orders: View orders that were taken offline.
- Previous Orders: View previous orders completed on the terminal.
- Diagnostics: Send terminal logs to Appetize Support, as well as see the status of the device.
- Toggle Open/Closed: Open or close the Kiosk ordering station.
- Order Prefix: Add a prefix on the receipts for the orders placed on that terminal.
- Logout Interact: Log out of the Vendor on the terminal.
Pending orders showing on the admin screen are orders made while the kiosk is offline (orders placed when the device has no internet connection).
The orders captured offline will show with a Transaction ID number. When the kiosk returns to online status, all orders previously appearing on the pending orders screen will be auto-sent (takes about 30 seconds, depending on the network) to the Connect database.
The orders will then move to the Previous Orders screen. Once moved, Interact will assign an Order Number ID to the orders, removing the Transaction IDs assigned previously.
Previous orders showing on the admin screen are orders that have been completed on the terminal. This screen allows you to email an order receipt, refund an order, and/or print an order receipt. Select the proper course of action by selecting one or more of the following icons:
- Email Receipt
- Refund Order
- Print Order
You can check the status of the devices by reviewing the Diagnostics page. The network, swiper and printer connection status can be verified along with the device information. In addition, you can Refresh the connections and Send Diagnostic Info to Appetize Support.
Toggle Open/Closed allows you to open or close the Kiosk ordering station. If the Kiosk terminal is open, tap the option to close the terminal. To reopen the Kiosk station, tap the icon again.
Order prefix allows you to add a prefix to help identify the orders submitted from that specific terminal.
- Tap on the Order Prefix icon
- Enter the desired prefix
- Click "OK" to save.
Logout Interact allows you to log out of the Vendor on the interact terminal when tapped.