What is a Corporate Connect role?
The Corporate Connect Role grants and defines access on the Connect website for specific accounts. Each role has a set of permissions configured and applied to each Corporate Connect user (Ex: IT, Accounting, Reporting, etc.). These permissions allow enabling and disabling of specific user functions within Connect like accessing or editing Reports, Items, Accounts, etc.
Steps to create a Corporate Connect Role
- Log in to Connect and select Corporate Admin.
- Select Corporate Connect Roles from the left side menu.
- Select Add Connect Role in the upper right corner.
- Once the pop-up window appears, fill out the role information, enable the desired permissions.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
For more information on each setting, please reference Connect Roles.
Note: Now that the Connect Role(s) has been created, it can be assigned to an existing or new Corporate Connect Account.