Factory Reset Network Printer TSP650II
For the Network Printer TSP600II (network capable mode only) The USB model TSP650II is plug and play. For Bluetooth printers How to Troubleshoot and Pair the Large Bluetooth Chit Printer
Please be sure the Static IP Configuration settings are documented before proceeding.
- Turn the printer off.
- Press the feed button and continue to hold while turning the printer back on again. Keep holding until paper prints from the device.
- Wait for the 2nd paper to print. It will display the printer status as Static along with the IP address.
- Turn the printer on its side so you can access the backside small panel. You will see a small red button. Use a pen or pencil to hold the button in for 4 seconds and release it.
- Push the button in again for 1 second. The lights should go off on the printer.
- You will see the red light appears on first then the green light will come on as well.
- The device should now have been reset.
- Place the printer down on its proper side.
- To test if the reset took, turn off the device.
- Place your finger on the feed button, while powering back on the printer.
- Two receipts will print, the 2nd receipt should display the device is in DHCP mode and the IP address.
- Plug that IP address into your web browser URL bar and press enter.
- Username is root and password is public.
- Configure web utility to assign the Static IP back to the device.
- Follow this guide, Hawking - Star Micronics Web Printer Setup