Star Micronics Network Printer TSP600II
Please be sure the Static IP Configuration settings are documented before proceeding.
- Turn the printer off.
- Press the feed button and continue to hold while turning the printer back on again. Keep holding until paper prints from the device.
- Wait for the 2nd paper to print. It will display the printer status as Static along with the IP address.
- Turn the printer on its side so you can access the backside small panel. You will see a small red button. Use a pen or pencil to hold the button in for 4 seconds and release it.
- Push the button in again for 1 second. The lights should go off on the printer.
- You will see the red light appears on first then the green light will come on as well.
- The device should now have been reset.
- Place the printer down on its proper side.
- To test if the reset took, turn off the device.
- Place your finger on the feed button, while powering back on the printer.
- Two receipts will print, the 2nd receipt should display the device is in DHCP mode and the IP address.
- Plug that IP address into your web browser URL bar and press enter.
- Username is root and password is public.
- Configure web utility to assign the Static IP back to the device.
- Follow this guide, Hawking - Star Micronics Web Printer Setup