Custom Tenders on the PreOrder Portal
This feature enables suite administrators to assign specific custom tenders to a suite account for checkout through the PreOrder Portal. Split Payments can also be enabled to use a Credit Card and one or more custom tenders.
Assign Custom Tenders to Suite Accounts
To assign custom tenders to suite accounts:
- In Connect click Suites > Suite Accounts.
- Click the Suite Account you want to modify.
- In the Payment section set Allow Invoicing and Split Payment
- Yes – Enable the ability to assign custom tenders to the suite account.
- No – The suite account can only check out with a credit card on the PreOrder Portal.
- Click the pencil icon to set the custom tenders.
- Select one or multiple custom tenders.
- Click anywhere on the page to save the changes.
Note: When Allow Invoicing is set to YES but no custom tenders are assigned, the PreOrder Portal will display Pay by Invoice but no custom tender will be associated with the order in Activate.
Place a PreOrder with Custom Tenders
To checkout with a custom tender on the PreOrder Portal:
- Log in to the PreOrder Portal.
- Select an event > select coursing > add items to the cart and click Checkout.
- Click the custom tender.
- Click Place Order.