Sometimes it is necessary to verify the current RBA or firmware version that is installed on an Ingenico Device. To find the installed version, follow the steps below.
- Reboot the device by holding the Yellow and # buttons at the same time.
- If the iSMP device powers off, turn the device back on by holding down the Power button on the right side.
- A Retail Base screen will load after a few other boot screens.
- The screen does not stay up for very long so it may be easier to take a photo or record the process to reference.
- The Version field is the current installed RBA.