Reset iPad Device
- Launch the Settings app.
- Scroll down to select General
- Once within general settings select Reset
- Tap Erase All Content and Settings
- If asked, enter your passcode or Apple ID password, then confirm that you want to erase your device.
- Depending on your device, it can take a few minutes to completely erase your data.
- If you don't remember your passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled, learn what to do.
- If you forget your Screen Time passcode, you need to erase your device, then set it up as a new device to remove the Screen Time passcode. Restoring your device using a backup won't remove the Screen Time passcode.
If you still need help, contact Apple Support.