Mobile Ordering API 2.1.8
Release Date: June 1, 2020
- Item Attribute is now available in the Mobile API on the VendorItems endpoint.
- This allows a third-party developer to consume item attributes configured on an item.
- For example, Allergen can be set on a per-item basis and made available for a 3rd party application.
Mobile Ordering API 2.1.7
Release Date: May 7, 2020
- Hours of Operations are now available in the Mobile API. This allows a third-party developer to consume open hours to be used in their app.
- Open Hours values had been added to the Get Row Vendors endpoint
- Open Hours values had been added to the Get Section Vendors endpoint
- Hours of Operation ON/OFF flag has been added to the GET Vendors endpoints.
Mobile Ordering API 2.1.6
Release Date: April 3, 2020
- Alcohol status has been added to the GET Vendors Items call, this allows a 3rd party developer to identify a vendor's (vendor role) alcohol status.
- A new route has been added to retrieve subvendor information through the Mobile API.
Mobile Ordering API 2.1.5
Release Date: March 19, 2020
- A new feature has been added to the MobileAPI; customerName can now be provided during checkout and update the orders table so that it can show on the KDS.
- Tax calculation rounding issue has been resolved in validate_cart
Mobile Ordering API 2.1.4
Release Date: March 4, 2020
- The Alcohol status flag has been added to the Get Venue Vendors endpoint.
- This flag allows a third-party developer to determine whether or not they should display alcoholic items for sale within their application.
- The emailOptIn flag has been added to the checkout.
- This allows a third-party developer to use this information when building their app.
- Tax has been added to the tax line item when IS FEE TAXABLE=Y is set.
Mobile Ordering API 188.8.131.52
- Fixed an issue where Modifier prices were not being taxed.
- Now Mobile API returns Tip information when Custom Fees are enabled for a vendor.
- Updated the GET Vendor Items endpoint to provide information about Menu Items and their associated Upsell Items.
To assign Upsell Items to a Menu Item in Connect:
- Click Items > Items.
- Click the Item you want to modify.
- In the Detailed Information section, locate the Upsell Item field, and then select an item or items from the drop-down menu.
Mobile Ordering API 2.0.8
Now customers can receive text notifications about their orders.
Note: The Venue must have SMS enabled for KDS.
- Click Options > Vendor Roles.
- Click the Vendor Role you want to modify.
- Click the Mobile Ordering Options tab.
- In the Pickup Text Message field, enter a message.
- Click Vendors.
- Click the Subvendor you want to modify.
- On the Subvendor Settings page, set SMS Notifications to Enabled, and then enter a message in the Pickup Text Message field.
- Click Save Changes.
Fixes and Enhancements
- Fixed an issue where Category Group images were not sent in the Get Vendors Items request.
- Fixed an issue with Category Groups where the sort order was not respected in the Get Vendors Items call.
- The Get Venue Vendors endpoint now supports Custom Fees.
In Connect: Options > Custom fees.
- The Get Vendor Items endpoint now supports Featured Items.
In Connect: Items > Items > Item you want to modify > Featured option set to Yes.
- The Get Vendor Items endpoint now supports Category Images.
In Connect: Options > Category Group > Category Group you want to modify > Image.
- The Get Vendor API call now supports Vendor Wait Time.
In Connect: Options > Vendor Roles > Vendor you want to modify > Mobile Ordering Options tab > Wait Time.
Improved the performance of the Get Vendor Items endpoint.
- Added a new endpoint to get a single Get User Order by Order ID.
- Added a new endpoint to provide all available Promo Codes for a vendor.
Fixes and Enhancements
- Changed the default time-out period for getting User Orders to four hours.
- Changed the tokenization service to provide more information when a token is returned.
- Fixed an issue where the tax rate could be returned in the wrong format.
- Fixed an issue where API responses could return with Snake case (snake_case), rather than Camel case (camelCase) descriptors.
- Added support for Apple Pay.
- Revised the Get User Orders endpoint to only return orders within a defined number of days.
- Added support for Day Parts.
- Fixed an issue where the ProductID was returned as ‘0’.
- Fixed an issue where the userSeatId was not returned in checkout responses.
- Added a new endpoint for Promo Code validation.
- Updated the Get Venue and Get Venues endpoints to return Day Parts.
- Improved error messaging.