Activate Android 4.16
Release Date: November 29, 2021
- Activate Classic now displays menu items on the desired location after drag-and-drop move.
- CBORD Gold card is now working correctly when buying an item with exclusive taxes in easy split mode.
- Activate Classic no longer crashes when…
- Users tap Done on the Digital Tip/Signature screen.
- App goes idle after users tap Back from the Payment screen.
- Inventory Counts are properly submitted to Connect.
- Activate Classic now submits the right payment amounts to Connect.
- With this release, Activate Classic assigns UUIDs to individual Payments so that Connect can determine if they were processed correctly.
- Activate Classic’s memory usage has returned to the desired levels with this release.
- Devices running RBA 23 (IPP350) now display the order total correctly.
Activate Android 4.15
Release Date: July 6, 2021
- Activate Classic no longer crashes when checking the balance of a CBORD card.
- Issues with terminals freezing after attempting automatic rollovers with Gold (CBORD) are now resolved.
- Activate Classic no longer crashes when scanning the barcode on a receipt for refunds.
- Taxes assigned on vendor roles are now properly applied to orders.
- Activate Classic orders show the correct seat information on KDS iOS screens and printed chits.
- Activate Classic no longer crashes when splitting payments using GiveX.
- Application no longer leaks memory when adding a new CC payment and tipping after a declined payment.
Activate Android 4.14
Release Date: November 13, 2020
- Spacing issue with the last line of the receipt footer
- Fixed an issue where you couldn’t hide the virtual keyboard when inside the Finalize Day menu.
- Server total is adding custom fee to House Sales and House Fee on Finalize Day
- Fixed an issue where you were Unable to Select Second Cached Login on 4.12 Login Screen
- Previously Selected SEAT/ROW/SECTION is not showing as the Default when Closing out check
Activate Android 4.13
Release Date: September 1, 2020
- Resolved a crash that occurs when an item is scanned while scrolling.
- Freedompay/Starbucks gift cards can be activated via iPP350 terminal.
- Removed “Send Email” button when “Email Receipt” is set to NO.
- Added error message for LAVA transactions where the loaded/stored value cannot cover the balance.
- Resolved a crash for weighted items when added to the cart in Retail Mode
- Resolved a crash that occurs when adding a promo.
- Removed “Sync All” button in Check Orders View Tab when the option is set to NO.
- Resolved issue with Item Icons not displaying for Activate Android.
- Resolved an issue with Easy Split and order total displaying incorrectly.
- Resolved an issue with Subtotal not displaying on Activate.
- Resolved an issue with Taxes not being applied to the Finalize Day Report.
- Resolved an issue with Custom Fees not displaying on Finalize Day.
Activate Android 4.12
Release Date: July 15, 2020
- Fixed an issue where taxes and fees would still show even though the cart was empty.
- Fixed an issue where the clear cache button is not functioning on the login screen.
- Fixed an issue with Lava that would cause errors when paying from the main screen with insufficient funds on the card.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Tab seat and name from appearing in the check screen.
- Removed the transfer option from the side panel as Inventory transfers must be done on Connect.
- Improved stability logic added for iSMP and iPP350 payment devices.
Activate Android 4.11
Release Date: April 27, 2020
- User Interface (UI): Tabs/Checks will now show in alphabetical order in the Open Checks screen when sort by name is selected.
- Venuetize: Added functionality to accept media for loyalty programs when the linked account has no balance.
- Stadis: Guest vouchers should now print for a tip/signature when using Stadis in Restaurant Mode.
- General stability improvements to code.
- Changed receipts to no longer show PAID when the transaction was declined.
- Fixed an issue where Custom Fees could be added multiple times to a single order.
- Fixed an issue where an All-In-One V1 terminal would occasionally crash when trying to open the All Orders screen on Activate version 4.8.4.
- Fixed an issue where the CR5020 barcode scanners would sometimes require recalibration after an Enterprise Reset.
- Fixed an issue where the All-In-One Rev. B terminal would be unable to send diagnostics.
- Fixed an issue where multiple credit card swipes would be required to complete a transaction when discounts were applied.
User Interface (UI)
- Fixed an issue where the User Name would change between certain workflow screens.
- Fixed an issue where the UI would show an order containing incorrect items. This would happen after a credit card decline, followed by manually removing each item from the cart.
- Fixed an issue where devices would occasionally display a USB error message when logging in.
- Fixed an issue where Activate was not respecting changing the setting “Allow items while accepting payments” to No.
- Fixed an issue where Activate was not respecting the setting “Cash Minus Credit Tips” on Finalize Day.
- Fixed an issue where Activate was not respecting the Tip Limit Percentage feature.
- Fixed an issue where tax was doubling when adding an alcohol item to the cart with a non-alcohol item.
Activate Android 4.10
Release Date: February 4, 2020
- General stability improvements.
- Users can now add Fees and Discounts to Open Checks/Tabs opened with a Credit Card.
- Fixed an issue where an Ingenico IPP350 would become “stuck” on the “Waiting to Authorize” step of the payment process.
- Fixed a visual issue where the subtotal of a transaction with a specific discount would display incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where tabs/checks opened with a Credit Card would not follow the Connect setting to show tab description by seat, or by seat and name.
- Fixed an issue where a blank promo code could be entered into Connect and would therefore not appear on any reports.
- All promo codes must contain at least one alphanumeric character at this time.
- Fixed a visual issue where an order that includes an open item would occasionally show the item as refunded in the All Orders menu.
- Fixed an issue where logging out of one vendor and in to another followed by an immediate manual refresh could cause items from the prior vendor to appear incorrectly in the current vendor.
- Fixed an issue where adding a weighted item to the cart from an attached scale would decline due to a tare weight rounding error within Activate.
- Fixed an issue where the tip module would not appear when using the “Fortress” payment type from the Main Menu.
- Fixed an issue where a user was unable to add a tip to the Credit Card portion of a split transaction involving a Credit Card and a Custom Tender.
- Fixed an issue where Activate would sometimes crash when accessing a Check/Tab with several hundred items in the cart.
- Fixed an issue where Activate would not obey the Tip Limit Percentage feature defined in Connect.
- Fixed an issue where a user was unable to add tips to a Check/Tab using the House Accounts payment method when accessed via the All Orders screen.
Activate Android 4.9
Release Date: November 1, 2019
- Fixed an issue where Item Category Groups did not sort alphabetically.
- Fixed an issue where duplicate orders were created when using split payments.
- Fixed an issue where Activate crashed when users clicked the All Orders option.
- Fixed an issue where users could not open checks if the offline order amount limit was exceeded.
- Fixed an issue where the customer-facing display did not show the correct image on the PIN screen.
- Fixed an issue where orders completed, and the POS terminal returned to the Item screen with items still in the cart.
- Fixed an issue where users could not manually enter a credit card using the Ingenico iPP350 Payment Terminal.
Activate Android 4.8
Release Date: September 27, 2019
- Added support for the Custom Fee ‘Apply Before Discount’ option.
To enable this option in Connect:
- Click Options > Custom Fees.
- Click the Custom Fee you want to modify.
- Set the ‘Is this fee Taxable?’ and ‘Apply Before Discount’ options to Yes.
- Added a new option that allows users to apply multiple discounts to a single transaction.
To enable this option in Connect.
- Click Options > Employee Roles.
- Click the Employee Role you want to modify.
- Click the Checkout tab.
- Set the ‘Allow Stacking Of Unique Discount’ option to Yes.
- Click Save Employee Role.
- Fixed an issue where opened checks did not display in the Check Orders or All Orders view.
- Fixed a unique issue where cash payments could not be processed in offline mode, even though that option was enabled in Connect (Permissions Sets > Payments tab > ‘Cash payments obeying offline mode’ set to Yes).
- Fixed an issue where menu categories (e.g., All, Drink, or Food) did not display after multiple category tabs were selected.
- Fixed an issue where the sort order of menu items was not preserved when items were dragged and dropped. The dragged items reset back to the original location after the transaction was run.
- Fixed an issue in Finalize Day where the Print Total option did not work in offline mode.
- Fixed an issue in Finalize Day where House Tips did not display on the screen or in the printed report.
- Fixed an issue where Activate crashed during checkout when a user added a tip on a CFD device.
- Fixed an issue where Activate froze when an incorrect PIN was entered for Custom Tenders.
- Fixed an issue where the Category Groups in the UI would occasionally disappear until a transaction was completed.
Activate Android 4.7
Release Date: August 2, 2019
- Updated flow for closing credit card tabs. The new flow allows users to select a stored credit card for split payments and to add discounts and fees. Example of the new flow:
- Log into Activate.
- Tap a food item.
- Tap Check.
- Tap Open with Credit Card.
- Swipe credit card.
- When ready to close the tab, tap Closeout Check.
- When the following prompt displays, tap Yes: Are you sure you want to closeout the check?
- When the following prompt displays, tap Yes: Would you like to use your stored credit card?
- Tap Stored Credit Card.
- Add the amount to be charged to the stored credit card. Tap Remaining to charge the entire amount to the stored credit card.
- Add tip and signature, and then click Done.
- Tap Checkout.
- Tap a receipt option.
- Options > Permissions Sets > Payments > Enable easy splits set to Yes.
- Fixed an issue where Activate crashed after a tip was added to split tender transactions.
- Fixed an issue where the Admin PIN functions (Clear Cart, Finalize Day, Logout, Discounts, and Codes) did not work after the PIN was entered.
- Fixed an issue where Discounts were not applied when a Loyalty card number was assigned.
- Fixed an issue where Discounts did not display on the final Payment screen.
- Fixed an issue where tabs went offline when Promo Codes were applied at checkout.
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to drag and drop Menu items effectively.
- Fixed issues that occurred when a tab was opened or closed with a credit card and transactions could not be completed.
- Fixed an issue where credit cards were charged multiple times when a customer tapped on the display.
- Fixed an issue where the display was not immediately blocked when the cash drawer opened, and users could return to the Menu and add items to their cart.
- Fixed an issue where the Favorite Items did not display as hotkeys in Retail Mode.
- Fixed an issue where the Print Special Instructions Permissions Set option was not respected, and the special instructions were not printed.
- Fixed an issue where new Star cash drawers had inverted status messages compared to the original APG cash drawers. To correctly support both, a new flag called ‘Cash Drawer Polarity’ was added to the Employee Role in Connect.
- Fixed an intermittent issue where the Ariva-S scale lost connectivity after multiple transactions, didn’t read the weight, and cashiers had to input the weight manually.
- Fixed an issue where the onboard MSR stopped working after incorrect swipes and attempts to pay with the CBORD tender.
Activate Android 4.6
Release Date: June 12, 2019
- Fixed an issue where promo codes were not applied to items with modifiers.
- Fixed an issue where discounts were not applied when in Offline mode.
- Fixed an issue where orders paid with the Freeway payment type did not display on the Local Totals page.
- Fixed an issue in Easy Split where the Item price in the cart did not reset for canceled orders when using the Loaded Lava payment method.
- Fixed an issue in Easy Split where additional payment methods could not be added when a Loaded Lava card was used that did not have sufficient balance to cover the entire check.
- Fixed an issue where tax was calculated from the order subtotal, not from the item totals in the cart.
- Fixed an issue where exclusive tax was added to an order when promo codes were assigned.
- Fixed an issue where some menu items displayed incorrectly because the assigned sort order number was not respected.
- Fixed an issue on the Connect Orders page where the rounding amount was not shown in the order details for Venues with rounding configuration.
- Fixed an issue where Activate did not send the Vendor ID parameter when opening a tab.
- Fixed an issue where terminals triggered multiple attempts to sync offline tabs.
- Fixed memory leak issues to improve performance.
Activate Android 4.5.9
Release Date: April 5, 2019
- Changed how Activate handles blank inputs in standsheet entries. Previously, blank entries were not allowed and generated an error message. Now blank entries are permitted and a notification message displays which prompts users to accept or deny the change.
- Fixed an issue where the Custom Tender payment options did not display on all associated terminals.
- Fixed an issue where double swiping credit cards produced two orders on the same checkout.
- Fixed an issue where users were able to place orders when the Venue or Vendors were closed.
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to tip with Cash in the ‘Add tip with different tender’ option.
- Fixed an issue where the Stored Value custom names did not display correctly for SKIDATA and GiveX payment options.
Activate Android 4.5.8
Release Date: March 22, 2019
- Added the ability to apply discounts to Lava Loaded Value transactions.
- Added the ability to apply custom names to payment screen buttons, so users can have both Lava Stored Value and Lava Loyalty buttons.To use this option:
- In Connect, click Options > Employee Roles.
- Click the Employee Role you want to modify.
- Click the Payments tab.
- In the Payments window, perform the following tasks:
- Locate the Custom GiveX Button Title option and type the custom title (Lava Stored Value).
- Locate the GiveX Member Benefits Label option and type the custom label (Lava Loyalty).
- Click Save Employee Role.
- Fixed an issue where signature vouchers printed for Loaded Value transactions when auto-print was turned off.
- Fixed an issue where Apple Pay transactions for AMEX cards were declined.
- Fixed an issue where tax was not applied to taxable Custom Order Discounts.
- Fixed an intermittent issue where Finalize Day would not open, even though all checks and orders were closed.
- Fixed an issue where Activate crashed when a tablet was disconnected from the Premium Dock and users were unable to process cash transactions.
- Fixed memory leak issues to improve performance.
Activate Android 4.5.7
Release Date: February 15, 2019
- Fixed an issue where Activate could crash when diagnostics were sent.
- Fixed an issue where custom names for payment buttons could not display.
- Fixed an issue where All Orders sorted by Order Date did not sort correctly.
- Fixed an issue where orders with discounts applied did not allow itemized refunds.
- Fixed an issue where amount rounding was reset when the payment type was switched.
- Fixed an issue where the database did not sync correctly in rare cases and caused duplicate transactions.
- Fixed an issue where double swiping a credit card produced two orders on the same checkout.
- Fixed an issue in the ‘Add tip with different tender’ option where users were unable to pay a tip with cash.
- Fixed an issue where transactions were processed as cash when that option was disabled on the Employee Roles.
Activate Android 4.5.6
Release Date: January 18, 2019
- Fixed an issue where Subtotals on printed receipts did not include Items with Modifiers.
- Fixed an issue where users were not prompted to select an additional payment method when a card balance was not sufficient to cover an order total.
- Fixed an issue where the value was not returned to a SKIDATA account when a Loaded Ticket was refunded.
- Fixed an issue where Activate crashed when Ingenico did not return date and time data.
- Fixed an issue where Activate crashed when ‘Click to Return to Menu’ was selected on the Thanks screen.
- Fixed an issue where when using a customer-facing display (CFD) to add a tip/signature to an order, it was necessary to select the DONE button several times before the selection was registered.
- Fixed an issue where Activate didn’t print the Local Totals in the Finalize Day option when in offline mode.
- Fixed an issue where decimal amounts did not display correctly when entered manually.
- Fixed an issue in the Cart view where the animated GIF (set in the Connect slideshow) did not display.
- Fixed an issue where the All Category tab section did not display all items.
- Fixed an issue where Category Groups displayed for Groups they were not assigned to.
- Fixed an issue in Split By Item where Activate crashed after an item was dragged into a check.
- Fixed an issue where the images of items added in the Split By Item option displayed in the other Split screens.
- Fixed an issue in Easy Split where the displayed tip percentage amount was not calculated based on the subtotal.
- Fixed an issue where unnecessary buttons displayed on the Easy Split screen when wipe/barcode/RFID information was collected.
- Fixed an issue where scanning a Loyalty Card or QR Code on a Honeywell scanner gave a product ID error that forced customers to scan their card twice.
- Fixed an issue where items were available when the Day Part time configuration specified that the item should not be available.
- Fixed an issue where extra cash drawers caused assignment issues.
- Fixed an issue where the menu specified in the Employee Role > First Screen selection in Connect was not honored.
- Fixed an issue where the cart was cleared and the required manager PIN was circumvented when a user navigated to the Orders View via the Credit Card icon, and then added a tip to a Pending Closed Transaction.
Activate Android 22.214.171.124
Release Date: December 5, 2018
- Terminal defaults to the Menu screen after transactions.
Corrected behavior for transactions to resolve possible issues.
- Increased stability in text input fields.
Fixed an issue where entering non-integral amounts caused instability issues.
- Split Check includes the tax amount.
Fixed an issue where the tax amount was not included when using the Split Check option.
- Increased performance of the iPP350.
Reduced the amount of time it takes for the iPP350 to prepare for each transaction.
- Loss Prevention Report includes cashier data.
Fixed an issue where the Loss Prevention Report did not contain cashier-level data.
- Tip and Signature display when enabled on the Employee Role.
Fixed an issue where transactions completed successfully, but the Tip and Signature fields were not displayed for Main Screen orders.
- Timeclock allows users to clock out.
Fixed a Timeclock issue that prevented users from clocking out.
- Subtotals will include all items in the cart.
Fixed an issue where the Subtotal on printed receipts did not include items with modifiers.
- Users are able to complete transactions without crashing.
Fixed an issue where Split with CBORD crashed Activate when started from the Main Screen.
- Screen transitions without lag.
Fixed an issue that caused a login delay and blank screen between screen transitions when a high number of items were assigned.
Activate Android 4.5.4
Release Date: November 8, 2018
- Loyalty ID option moved to Payments.
The Loyalty ID button moved from the More section to the Payments tab.
Now users can add the Loyalty ID and checkout without switching screens.
- Users remain logged in until they manually log out.
Increased product stability to decrease memory leaks (which caused black screens and logouts) and improve overall performance.
- Transactions process without update error.
Fixed an issue where when attempting to checkout with an unavailable item, users would receive an error message prompting them to update Activate.
- Split By Item option splits tax evenly.
Fixed an issue where tax with multiple digits (e.g., 7.651%) would occasionally not split the tax evenly when using traditional splits.
Activate Android 4.5.3
Release Date: October 22, 2018
- Custom Refunds on previous day orders do not cause instability issues.
Fixed an issue where executing a Custom Refund of an order from a previous day could cause instability in Activate.
- Custom Tender obeys Tip Flag in Restaurant Mode.
Fixed an issue where Custom Tenders in Restaurant Mode didn’t consistently obey the Allow Tip flag.
- Custom Tender usage obeys set limit.
Fixed an issue where the set limit on usage of Custom Tenders was not always obeyed.
- Scan Discount option only displays for vendors with discount codes.
Fixed an issue where the Scan Discount button would appear on Vendors where no discounts were assigned.
- Custom Tip keyboard does not display after selecting a preset tip amount.
Fixed an issue where the Android Keyboard would appear for a Custom Tip after selecting a preset tip amount.
- Total refund cash amount displays for split transactions.
Fixed an issue where refunding a split transaction would not display the cash due to be returned.
- Updater works the same on the iSC250 as the iPP350.
The Ingenico terminals and iPP350 can now be updated using the same tool.
- Ingenico device does not prompt for payment on the signature screen.
Fixed an issue where the Ingenico device prompted for payment on the signature screen when Quick Chip was enabled.
Activate Android 4.5.2
Release Date: October 5, 2018
- Adjust Tip feature now available in Restaurant mode.
The new Adjust Tip feature is available when using Check/Tab and Quick Transactions.
- Contactless Payment settings can be set within the Employee Role.
Please contact your Client Success Manager or Appetize Support
(firstname.lastname@example.org) for additional information.
- Multiple button taps are not required on Customer Facing Displays.
The Done and Clear buttons required multiple button taps to function with specific hardware configurations.
- Tax is now applied to the convenience fee.
Fixed an issue where tax was only applied to the subtotal, not to both convenience fee and subtotal.
- iPP350 does not re-fire on the signature screen.
Fixed an issue where iPP350 re-fired when a credit card payment was canceled after selecting a tip and signing.
- Item quantity does not disappear if a user backs out of the cart screen.
Fixed an issue where the quantity of items in the cart disappeared if a user backed out of the Checkout/Payment screen. This was only a visual issue and did not affect the number of items in the cart or the price.
Activate Android 4.5.1
Release Date: August 23, 2018
- FreedomPay terminal integration
FreedomPay iSC250 terminal device is now supported with Activate (v. 4.5.1).Possible payment types on the terminal include:– NFC– EMV– CC payments
- Fortress Member Benefits
Added ability for customers to choose and decide which discount to apply at the time of making an order.Customer may choose between:– adding Vouchers– adding Campaigns– applying order Discounts
- Fortress Member Benefits – payments
The system checks total balance and determines if it’s enough to cover the transaction• If the balance does not cover the transaction, Activate should reference the allowed to spend amount and apply that to the transaction if that covers the total. • If the allowed to spend doesn't cover the total, Activate should take the allowed to spend value and allow the customer, or cashier, to split the transaction to other tender. – the system displays the remaining Fortress balance on the CFD screen after a transaction is performed on Thanks Screen
- Updates on Finalize Day view.
Currently, when the user opens the Finalize Day screen, there is a new payment section for Custom Tenders that includes separate section for Sales– Fees, Tips and Taxes section
Note: The view will only be available, if it's enabled via Connect → Options → Permissions Sets → Finalize Day.
- Problems with completing transactions after using the manual entry on the iPP350 device.
- Quick chip payment – bug fixes.
- User discounts selected from CFD not applied to Activate.
- CFD and Activate sync issues.
- Fortress payment crashes when trying to split payment due to insufficient balance.
- Blocking UI on cash drawer – permission set not working properly.
Activate Android 4.4.1
Release Date: July 9, 2018
- Item Description will be displayed on wizard item types.
Note: To be able to see the description, you need to set it first on your Connect Venue in Items → select an item → open Item Details.
- Rounding feature on tare weight items.
- Skidata card declines when trying to make a swipe.
- Custom Tender view – incorrect layout displayed.
- Payment with Stored Value on the main checkout screen.
- Timeclock – requiring Admin PIN when it’s not enabled.
Activate Android 4.4
Release Date: June 5, 2018
- Payment workflow – changes
Possibility to enable the external EMV card reader to accept a payment as soon as the cart is filled with some items– thanks to this change, it is much quicker for the customer to make a purchase and quickly return to their seats– once the cash/credit button is pressed the card is authorized– if the “More” button is tapped, or split/easy split mode is being used, the reader needs to reset and accept new payment types
- Check Sync – performance issues.
- Adjust Tip – general improvements and resolution of behavior for regular and shared accounts.
- Optimizing the item image loading to improve performance after the first login.
- When adding a tip to CC order, it is not possible to tap “Continue” or “Go back”.
- Finalize Day view – bugfixes.
- Item level tax is wrongly applied on checks after split transactions.
- “Print Totals” wrong functioning on All Orders page.
Activate Android 4.3.0
Release Date: May 23, 2018
- Adjust tip for check orders (link)
- Issues when synchronizing checks with KDS (split payment).
- Performance issues when entering the Diagnostics page on Activate.
- Hardware fixes – we’ve corrected some messages displayed at Ingenico iPP350 display.
Activate Android 4.2
Release Date: May 17, 2018
- Restaurants – ordering improvements.
When Restaurant module is turned on for the Venue, we’ve added some improvements to the ordering process so that it is much faster.– user is on a single check view (opened check)– after tapping the “+” button, it’s possible to add multiple items to one seat– the total price of ordered items is calculated– added items can be deleted from the cart (by tapping the “x” button next to an item)– tapping “Submit” button results in adding items to the check and proper seats
- Ability to add tip on Custom Tenders.
Connect preconditions:a) Custom Tender payment is enabled for the Venue (with Options → Custom Tender)b) Tipping is enabled on the Employee RoleAdding Tip on Custom Tender with Activate:
– add some items to the cart– select “Custom Tender” payment type to finalize transaction– hit “Remaining” to convert the whole amount, or choose other amount– select Tip to be added to order and start the Checkout process
- Problems when trying to select printing “Vendor Totals” on Finalize Day page.
- True Up Counts not reflected in item quantity available for sale at the workstation.
- Time Clock not returning to the pin screen.
- Occasional issues with scanning Discounts.
- Problems when paying with Givex in offline mode when total is over predefined Givex threshold limit.
Activate Android 4.1
Release Date: April 16, 2018
- General product enhancements related to Table Service feature.
- Enhancements of transactions made with Split payment.
- Scanning employee cards to get access to the terminal.
Note: This feature works only for shared accounts.
- Split Check – crashes.
- Promo codes – bugfixes.
- ELO device crashing when trying to select upsell items.
Activate Android 4.0
Release Date: March 16, 2018
– The brand new Restaurants module setup is now ready to be usedWhat does the new feature offer?– Restaurant is a module that allows for comfortable restaurants management– the service lets restaurant owners configure their restaurant’s interiors (dining area, tables, menus)– once the setup is ready, restaurant keepers can easily mirror their restaurant arrangement, manage tables and introduce simple ordering and payment processing on their tablets equipped with Activate Android v.4.0Restaurants offer you immense improvement of everyday restaurant operations such as:– overall organization– dining room layout– ordering process– avoiding confusion with seats/tables management– delivering orders to the right tables/seatsRestaurants module needs to be turned on for each Venue individually. This can be done upon individuals’ requests. For more information reach out to Appetize crew/contact support.
- Rounding items’ prices – quick improvements.
- Issues when trying to complete a transaction with quick checkout.
- Open price/weight items displayed incorrectly.
Activate Android 3.3
Release Date: April 3, 2018
- Incorrect display of items that are no longer available for sale.
- Upsell items feature – bugfixes.
- Missing keyboard used to manually enter stored value payments.
Activate Android 3.2
Release Date: March 22, 2018