Release Date: July 8, 2020
- Added more granular Page Level permissions for sections of Connect.
- General enhancements to enable future Interact and Activate functionality.
- Updated UI for the Connect Orders page.
- Minor enhancements to the NetSuite integration.
- Fixed an issue where the Pager Number was not displaying on KDS.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing select Corporate items from displaying on KDS when using a sub-vendor account.
- Fixed an issue where taxes weren’t able to be overridden at the Venue level.
- Fixed an issue where certain Discounts weren’t allowing Vendor assignment.
- Fixed an issue where YellowDog integration was not assigning Vendors correctly.
- Fixed an issue with SMS and Email receipts were displaying the incorrect total.
- Fixed an issue on the Items page where the Category filter was not currently filtering Items.
Release Date: May 20, 2020
- Ability to track the History of changes for multiple pages within Connect are now enabled!
- This can be seen on the History tab when navigating within an individual Role, Item, Tax Rate, etc.
- This provides Users with visibility to see when a change was made, including who made the change, as well as the before and after value.
- Added the ability for Kiosk Themes to further customize the colors for different parts within Interact.
- Note: This requires a specific Interact build.
- General enhancements to enable future Activate functionality and improvements.
- Fixed an issue where creating new POS Categories wasn’t redirecting the user to the correct screen.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing users from editing Connect Accounts.
- Fixed an issue for specific new Connect Accounts where they were unable to log in to Connect.
- Fixed an issue where Admins were unable to assign Discounts to Vendors.
- Fixed an issue where Open Price wasn’t showing correctly on email receipts or reports.
- Fixed an issue with Temporary Access for Users that was completely preventing them from logging in.
Release Date: April 6, 2020
- The Analytics tab is now clickable in Enterprise Connect Dashboard. For more information on how to configure access for the reports, see Enterprise Level Reporting Access.