Date: July 6, 2021
- Added the Used as Modifier and Instruction flags to Item Export and Imports at the Corporate and Venue levels.
- Added a new status filter to Item Sets to only show Active Item sets.
- Added new statuses to the Tip Enabled flag within Terminal Roles.
- Update the orders search page to enhance performance and usability.
- Added updated UI color pickers to various fields on items.
- The completed Event Order Report will now display item notes added to items through Activate
- ie. when using an “open item” in Activate, users can now enter the name of the item and it will display on the guest receipts
- ie. when using an “open item” in Activate, users can now enter the name of the item and it will display on the guest receipts
- Fixed an issue where the Event Order Report was showing extra characters in the header
- Employee Sign-On Validation (ESOV): In conjunction with AX 15.5, clients can integrate their external employee management systems to either grant or deny access to the point of sale.
- Requires client external service to be created according to an established Appetize specification.
- Configuration of ESOV supports identifying the external service and url’s for accessing the service.
- Elavon (Ingenico) Gateway:
- Added flag CardPresent Force Offline to gateway setup, to cause AX to behave as if the gateway is not reachable and all payments to be accepted as offline within the existing constraints of offline limits.
- Reduced 5 second minimum gateway timeout to 1 second.
- Elavon (Pax) Gateway:
- Added Sandbox/Production URLs for PAX. Sends respective URL to AX based on Connect flag setting.
- Suites Event Orders export can now be downloaded through Analytics. The Event Orders report allows users to review all Suites orders in bulk- tremendously reducing the time required for reconciliation. This report can be downloaded as the Event Orders report found in Analytics.
- New Inventory Excel exports are available to download including Inventory Value Summary and Purchase Order Summary. These exports allow users to review expected values for inventory and simplify purchase orders.
- We have refreshed the export UI in Connect giving users a cleaner look and more streamlined experience. In a continued effort to streamline our exporting options, we have removed the ‘IMG’ option. Users can use Screen Print instead to print what is on the screen.
- The download options have been refreshed and when downloading manually, users now have more visibility into the status of the download.
- Fixed an issue where Layouts were throwing an error when trying to edit and add new seats, rows, and sections.
- Fixed an issue where planning transfers using par levels was incorrectly converting unit types.
- Fixed an issue where new inventory items were not available to transfer.
- Fixed an issue where POS sales for the exported stand sheet is showing a different quantity than what is showing when viewing the stand sheet in Connect.
- Fixed an issue where partial refunds were over refunding.
- Fixed an issue where when unassigning a custom fee from a vendor, we get a successful message yet the vendor is still assigned.
- Fixed an issue where exporting blank standsheets was showing counts.
- Resolved issue where corporate-level integration settings were overriding venue-level integration settings for 7Shifts.
- Resolved issue with credit cards being charged for failed split Venuetize transactions.
- Resolved issue with incorrect payment type for split checks paid with credit cards.
- An issue causing the Method of Tender to not appear in the filter has been resolved.
- An issue preventing the start/end date filters from being applied to the ‘Sales Recap’ export has been resolved.
- An issue causing an error reading “NoOrders” when exporting ‘Sales by Item’ to Excel has been resolved.
- An issue causing an error reading “NoOrders” when using ‘Saved Filters’ and exporting ‘Revenue’ to Excel has been resolved.
Date: May 25, 2021
- Added new flag to Terminal Role - Offline Order Limit (under Dining Plan).
- Added New flag to Permission Sets - “Show Breakdown by Meal Period”.
- Ability to export and import item assignments at the Corporate level with Enterprise dashboard enabled.
- Added a new KDS Mode to the kitchens within Vendors tab called: QSRA Proxy.
- Added a new KDS Mode to the kitchens tab within Vendors called: Printer Proxy.
- Added a new KDS Mode to the kitchens tab within Vendors called: Android KDS.
- Added a column to the orders search page called Turnaround which tracks time between submitting the order and when it was marked completed in the KDS.
- Added Customer Name as a default column on the orders search.
- Added statuses to payment types to the New Orders UI.
- Added a KDS Status column to the orders search.
- Added a default value of 1 for the Promotion Usage Limit setting within discounts.
- Added the ability to toggle which layout levels show in Interact Web when a seat is required to order.
- Added a “Cancel” flag to check functions within the Core UI tab of Terminal Roles.
- Added a new email template called “Menu Item Removal” that triggers when a suite menu item is removed from the menu.
- Added the ability for a Suites Connect user to see how many PreOrders and Standing Orders will be affected by removing a menu item and can choose to trigger the Menu Item Removal email.
- Added a new email template called “Standing Order Assignment” that triggers when a standing order is assigned to a suite for a particular event.
- Glory Cash: Added filename validation for files uploaded to service.
- IACM: Order information now concatenates Delivery provider (IE UberEats, GrubHub, etc.) with Customer Name.
- New Inventory Excel export available for download on the Sales Recap report: Sales Recap Summary
- New Connect filters added to Suites reports:
- Start/End Date
- Event Type
- Venue Filters now automatically populate (as well as attached filters such as item name, primary category, etc.) when there’s only one venue available.
- Vendor Names in the Connect filter now appear in alphabetical order for easier navigation.
- Fixed an issue where the 'Delay Modifiers' flag was missing when corporation has new mods enabled
- Fixed an issue where the list of Hawking transactions was not loading and throwing an error.
- Fixed an issue where purchase orders were reflecting an incorrect timezone
- Fixed an issue where duplicate items showing under menu items for a vendor
- Fixed an issue where a saved Count Group sort order is not applied to subsequent True Up events.
- Fixed an issue where the Hawking Commission Report could not be generated for events past 30 days.
- Fixed an issue where True Up Count Beta exported count groups were not respecting UI sort order.
- Fixed an issue where Suite Name and PreOrder ID were missing on the New Orders UI.
- Fixed an issue where re-arranging the item list on True Up locations did not update the main count group.
- Fixed an issue where after clicking on an order the orders search date filters would be stuck on the previous dates.
- Fixed an issue where PreOrder status is not updating in the ui when it processes.
- Fixed an issue where deleted Event Types are still appearing on Standing Orders.
- Fixed an issue where SMS Text Receipts and Email receipts would not send if a last name was not provided with an order from Interact Web.
- Fixed an issue where SMS Text Receipts and Email receipts would not send if an Interact Web had a total of $0.
- Resolved refunding issue for Freedompay gateway on APL.
- Filters applied before generating Excel exports now correctly apply to exports.
- All discounts now properly appear in the Discounts reports.
- As error when running the Standsheets report has been resolved.
- An issue causing the Start/End date filters to be unchangeable after saving them as a Filter Set has been resolved.
Date: April 13, 2021
- Updated several Single Sign-On functionalities to be more user friendly
- Ability to Import Items at the Enterprise Corporate Dashboard level.
- Added a general search bar on the orders search page allowing the user to filter orders by the following criteria:
- Order ID
- Local Order ID
- Employee Name
- Customer Name
- Order Type
- PreOrder ID
- Suite Name
- Transaction ID
- Added the Venue ID on the Enterprise Dashboard venue list.
- Ability to enter extensions into the Warehouse phone number field.
- Put the data on the Classic Corporate Dashboard behind load buttons to speed up page performance.
- Ability to Accept All Tenders
- A new flag in the hawker settings called Accept All Tenders.
- Ability to connect a hawker profile to an Employee Account for use in Activate and AX, and to complete orders in KDS Mode on IOS.
- Ability to keep track of the total balance built up in Activate orders and apply to hawking loads within single transactions.
- Ability for hawkers using KDS mode on an IOS device to complete orders and have balance tracked in hawking.
- All reports updated within hawking to track new orders accepted via KDS Mode on IOS or Activate/ AX.
- SVS/Freeway partial payment accepted on Classic.
- Connect now sends correct Custom Tender information to Netsuite.
- Connect admins can toggle receipts to be automatically emailed to customers paying with wristbands.
- Fixed an issue where orders were not default sorting by date time on the new orders search page.
- Fixed an issue where the order search pages was displaying the incorrect time format and not using the venue time zone.
- Fixed an issue where digital signatures were not appearing on the new order details page.
- Fixed an issue where Connect operators are able to assign Employee Accounts to a restricted role in the Vendor Assignments tab.
- Fixed an issue where the new orders search was showing the subtotal amount but should be a grand total amount.
- Fixed an issue where duplicated items were being set to Active by default.
- Fixed an issue where Stand Sheet POS Sales were being converted by transfer unit but should have been by sales unit.
- Fixed an issue on the new order details page where discount amount was displaying as a positive integer.
- Fixed an issue where venue level accounts with only 1 venue assigned were able to click “Logout to Corporate” and access other venues.
- Fixed an issue where “Cash” was not being translated correctly on activate when French language was selected.
- Fixed an issue where depletion rates were not displayed when assigned to a modifier.
- Fixed an issue where exported standsheets do not account for Exclusive tax amount when reporting POS Sales.
- Fixed an issue where some venues were exporting items with only the category key.
- Fixed an issue where items assigned to POS categories at the corporate level but not at the venue level were still displaying in AX.
- Fixed an issue when the user timeouts they were led to the Classic dashboard instead of a login screen.
- Fixed an issue where the date filters on hawking were not filtering the events by the dates selected.
- Fixed issue with GloryCash logs displaying incorrect status.
Date: March 2, 2021
- Ability to manually refresh the list of items in a True Up Beta to accurately reflect latest inventory item assignments for vendors and warehouses.
- Ability to sort items within count groups in True Up Beta.
- Ability to edit the order of items within Favorite Groups at the Venue level.
Single Sign On
- Ability to create a unique URL for your corporation.
- Ability to add custom SSO logins using SAML 2.0 identity provider endpoints.
- Ability to edit and delete existing SSO configurations within the Integrations menu.
- Ability to manage SSO user permissions via page levels.
Upgraded Orders Search
- Ability to search for orders and inspect them all in one place.
- Ability to customize your filters and visible columns.
- Export orders based on your custom configuration.
- Updated Reporting API documentation to v0.9.
- Connect generates Promo Codes for wristbands linked with specific card types. This requires AX 15.3 or higher.
- Added support for Valutec stored value integration.
- Fixed an issue where deleted inventory items were still showing up in True Ups.
- Fixed an issue where DMB: Favorite Group Order is Causing the Item to be sent Multiple Times in every payload
- Fixed an issue where an account is not blocked after entering incorrect PIN code three times to sign into Activate.
- Fixed an issue in suites Preorders where split payment was showing as null.
- Fixed an issue where Messages was missing the option to assign all vendors.
- Fixed an issue where enabling the Force Password Reset flag when adding new Connect or Employee accounts will not hold that setting after selecting Save.
- Fixed an issue where Hawking was not generating an order ID for paid loads.
- Fixed an issue where you were unable to mass edit Display settings on FOH Item.
- Fixed an issue with Authorize.net partial refunds remaining in “Pending Refund” status.
- Fixed an issue with split transactions not displaying different entry methods in Connect.
Date: January 19, 2021
- Added the ability for new modifiers to be reduced properly from inventory when coming from Activate X.
- Updated the styling of the General section on the Venue Settings page.
- Added a new flag to the Terminal Role module, allowing customers to select what will happen in AX when the user taps the Cancel Order button.
- Added the ability to extend the time out timer for Connect within Corporate Settings.
- Added the ability to search for an invoice number within purchase orders.
- Added the ability to enter multiple email addresses in for the distributor field when a purchase order is being sent out.
- Added the ability to complete a checkout even when the item has been unassigned from the vendor.
- Added the customer mobile number field to AX checkout allowing for SMS updates when the status on the KDS is updated.
- Added the ability to embed URLs and PDFs to the PreOrder Portal
- Added the ability to display a custom message when the PreOrder cutoff occurs for an event on the PreOrder Portal
- Glory Cash: Added logging functionality at Corporate level.
- Sonic Branding: Audio cues can be played when a particular card brand is used. Enabled via Options-> Terminal Roles-> Payment-> Sonic Branding.
- Timeclock: New flag “Schedule Enforcement” in Options-> Terminal Roles-> Timeclock section. Flag allows only users on the 7Shifts schedule to log in to AX. *NOTE*: Requires AX 15.1 and 7Shifts integration.
- Fixed an issue where new modifiers were not being reduced properly from inventory when coming from Activate X
- Fixed an issue where custom fees that had been unassigned from a UDO when an suite’s order was in process were causing an error in Activate.
- Fixed an issue where custom fees with the type “Custom” were still populating in the UDO configuration.
- Fixed an issue where the “Reset Password” link was not sending an email to the user with reset password instructions.
- Fixed an issue in Standsheets where transfers that happened before the last True Up count were still appearing in the transfers in column.
- Fixed an issue where Day parts could not start at 00:00.
- Fixed an issue where Classic Connect was showing all the Corporate’s events within every venue.
- Fixed an issue when processing a "plan a transfer(beta)" the reference event that was selected initially does not populate once you click continue and you navigate to the next page.
- Fixed an issue where purchase orders were displaying incorrect quantities.
- Fixed an issue where the reordering an order on the PreOrder Portal was not copying the items in the cart.
- Fixed an issue where vendor role taxes were not applying to items on the PreOrder Portal.
Date: December 8, 2020
- Added new page levels for more granularity in Inventory Pages such as Items, Warehouses, Vendors, and Distributors.
- New Order details view in Connect updated for full compatibility with all fields from previous orders page.
- Ability to return to the Orders page with dates saved after viewing an order.
- Ability to select multiple vendors on the Orders Search page.
- Added an exclusive price column on Standsheets to show net price of the item.
- POS Sales on standsheets now accounts for exclusive tax on items.
- Ability for Suite Admins to add off menu items to a suite order in the PreOrder Portal.
- Ability for Suite Admins to to adjust suite menu item prices in the PreOrder Portal to event day or open pricing.
- Ability to assign item attributes to Suite Items in Connect so that they show up in the PreOrder portal as item tags such as Dairy Free, Gluten Free, etc...
- Ability to filter the PreOrder Portal menu by assigned item tags.
- Added a new tab in Suite Settings called Email Configuration that allows you to customize the following suite email templates: New Order, Updated Order, New Account, Reset Password.
- Ability to add placeholders into email templates such as Suite Name and Order Status.
- Ability to reset suite email templates to defaults if changes have been made.
- Added the ability to add a cash start with a Reference ID in Connect.
- Added the ability to have Reference ID from cash start carry with subsequent actions
- Terminal ID is now optional for creating cash actions.
- When a cash action is edited the original amount is saved for reference.
- Updated the position of the search bars on Cash Management page to be more intuitive.
- Connect users can add a Custom Payment Integration type.
- Fixed an issue where changes to Interact Open Hours were not reflected in the history tab.
- Fixed an issue where refund status was incorrect for Classic checkout.
- Fixed an issue where Custom Fee amounts were not showing properly in Connect.
- Fixed an issue where changes made to Unit type on Plan a Transfer were not saved.
- Fixed an issue where Item imports were failing due to Category Group ID.
- Fixed an issue where you could not add a Gateway credential for a corporate vendor role.
- Fixed an issue where the Plan a Transfer current stock count was inaccurate.
- Fixed an issue where adding items to Purchase Orders from the second paginated list produced an error.
- Fixed an issue where reopened event based cash rooms were not allowing custom tender drops.
- Fixed an issue where event based cash room was not updating the POS Cash column with new transactions.
Date: October 19, 2020
- Ability to download the operator list report when no filters are chosen.
- Added "User List Display Mode” dropdown to Terminal Roles. Users can assign the default check transfer list screen in Activate.
- Ability to choose the image width of the feature image on Interact Kiosks.
- Ability to add internal names for Promo Codes used within Discounts.
- Ability to to determine whether a tip line is added when an automatic gratuity has already been added.
- Added a new filter on Items to distinguish between Modifiers and Items.
- Added the ability to assign custom fields to Vendors.
- Added the ability to assign custom fields to Inventory items.
- Create new custom field type: URL
- Updated UI to be more user friendly.
- Added the ability to assign one custom field type to multiple areas in Connect.
- Added the ability in Terminal Roles to choose the default screen that AX displays after login.
- Added inventory event action buttons to the standsheets so that it's easier to navigate and manage inventory events.
- Added better search tools for managing inventory events.
- Added an easier way to assign vendors to inventory events and par levels.
- Added the ability for a Suite Admin to place Standing Orders on behalf of a suiteholder.
- For more information, see Suites - Standing Orders.
- Added the ability to reorder a PreOrder for a future event.
- Added the ability to restrict reordering a past order after a specific amount of time.
- Increased the PreOrder event calendar to show events 12 months in advance.
- Added the ability to create a PAR Restock for a suite account.
- For more information, see Suites - PAR Restock
- Added the ability to set currency for suites receipts in CAD.
- Advanced Analytics will have an updated report landing page, new reports, and updates to existing reports in the Classic and Enterprise environments.
- In addition, most enterprise reports will be available for all classic clients by request.
- HIPS Enhancement for Canada
- Extend HIPS to include Terminal and Gateway ID values.
- User assigns Terminal IDs to individual pinpads to meet Canadian payment gateway requirements.
- Developer Center
- Enhanced API definition appearance.
- Access to Developer Center granted via Connect Role by Super Admin.
- Added “unlimited” flag for promo codes. Promos set to 0 uses will not be usable.
- Fixed an issue where employee accounts were unable to be re-added after deletion.
- Fixed an issue where Connect accounts were unable to be re-added after deletion.
- Fixed an issue where the Discount ID field within Orders Search will not pull discounts that were made in the new discount tool.
- Fixed an issue where Orders Search was not working with refunds from Activate X.
- Fixed an issue where the corporate lock flag was unable to be taken off items.
Date: September 23, 2020
- Added the ability to choose specific custom tenders to be shown in the Cash Management tool.
- Added more page levels for Corporate features that were missing such as Tax Rates, Hawking Quantity Adjustment, Custom Fees, and various Security features.
- Added more granular Connect Roles for Item Attributes and Integration Jobs.
- Add the ability to customize the colors for a larger set of individual UI elements within the Interact X Kiosk under Kiosk Themes.
- Added an option to Hide Barcode for Email and SMS receipts.
- When Opening a new inventory event, Users can select the drop Warehouse.
- Create new Events while on the Manage Inventory Events page.
- Added permission sets in Connect for accessing stored credit cards for a suite account in Activate.
- To enable this feature go to Connect > Options > Permissions Sets > Select a Permissions Set > Payments tab
- Note: Requires Activate iOS v7.16 or higher
- Added support for Atrium Campus payment integration
- Note: Requires ActivateX v14.2 or higher
- As a follow up to our previous release, AA20.1.1 will remove reports that can be replaced with new Advanced Analytics reports. This is the next step in a major overhaul of reporting at Appetize and will provide clients with a more narrow and focused list of reports that will be expanded in the future.
- All reports are scheduled to refresh every 15 minutes and have Excel and CSV exports enabled. If there are issues with new reports, please contact the analytics team and we will enhance new reports when appropriate.
- For details on what reports have been expired in Classic Connect and the corresponding, new report to retrieve the same data, please see the Advanced Analytics - Classic Release Notes.
- For details on what reports have been expired in Enterprise Connect and the corresponding, new report to retrieve the same data, please see the Advanced Analytics - Enterprise Release Notes.
- Fixed an issue where an event Stand Sheet was showing as Reopened after performing the Close and Transfer action.
- Fixed an issue where non-taxable discounts were being included in the taxable amount.
- Fixed an issue where partial refunds were showing up on all items in an order.
- Fixed an issue where the Category Groups description field was missing from the Connect UI.
- Fixed an issue where Kiosk themes was allowing incorrectly formatted hex codes to be saved which was causing an error in Interact.
- Fixed an issue with Taxes appearing incorrectly on Email/Text receipts.
- Fixed an issue with Stadis not correctly returning refunds to the Promo Card.
- Fixed an issue with the Tender Type report where Users were unable to export without full report permissions.
- Fixed an issue with Planned Transfers incorrectly showing Reference Field after completed.
- Fixed an issue where Inventory Categories couldn’t have a 0.0 tax rate.
- Fixed an issue with Cash Room where Users were unable to update the Bank field.
- Fixed an issue with Inventory Sales displaying sales on a Stand Sheet before an event.
- Fixed an issue searching for Vendors using numbers.
- Fixed an issue where Track for Inventory was not showing on the Modifier tab of an Item.
- Fixed an issue where Report Categories were incorrectly throwing a uniqueness error.
- Fixed an issue where Account Export Assignment was not working.
- Significantly improved loading time for the Vendors page.
- Fixed an issue with assigning an item to a closed Vendor.