Date: October 19, 2020
- Ability to download the operator list report when no filters are chosen.
- Added "User List Display Mode” dropdown to Terminal Roles. Users can assign the default check transfer list screen in Activate.
- Ability to choose the image width of the feature image on Interact Kiosks.
- Ability to add internal names for Promo Codes used within Discounts.
- Ability to to determine whether a tip line is added when an automatic gratuity has already been added.
- Added a new filter on Items to distinguish between Modifiers and Items.
- Added the ability to assign custom fields to Vendors.
- Added the ability to assign custom fields to Inventory items.
- Create new custom field type: URL
- Updated UI to be more user friendly.
- Added the ability to assign one custom field type to multiple areas in Connect.
- Added the ability in Terminal Roles to choose the default screen that AX displays after login.
- Added inventory event action buttons to the standsheets so that it's easier to navigate and manage inventory events.
- Added better search tools for managing inventory events.
- Added an easier way to assign vendors to inventory events and par levels.
- Added the ability for a Suite Admin to place Standing Orders on behalf of a suiteholder.
- For more information, see Suites - Standing Orders.
- Added the ability to reorder a PreOrder for a future event.
- Added the ability to restrict reordering a past order after a specific amount of time.
- Increased the PreOrder event calendar to show events 12 months in advance.
- Added the ability to create a PAR Restock for a suite account.
- For more information, see Suites - PAR Restock
- Added the ability to set currency for suites receipts in CAD.
- Advanced Analytics will have an updated report landing page, new reports, and updates to existing reports in the Classic and Enterprise environments.
- In addition, most enterprise reports will be available for all classic clients by request.
- HIPS Enhancement for Canada
- Extend HIPS to include Terminal and Gateway ID values.
- User assigns Terminal IDs to individual pinpads to meet Canadian payment gateway requirements.
- Developer Center
- Enhanced API definition appearance.
- Access to Developer Center granted via Connect Role by Super Admin.
- Added “unlimited” flag for promo codes. Promos set to 0 uses will not be usable.
- Fixed an issue where employee accounts were unable to be re-added after deletion.
- Fixed an issue where Connect accounts were unable to be re-added after deletion.
- Fixed an issue where the Discount ID field within Orders Search will not pull discounts that were made in the new discount tool.
- Fixed an issue where Orders Search was not working with refunds from Activate X.
- Fixed an issue where the corporate lock flag was unable to be taken off items.
Date: September 23, 2020
- Added the ability to choose specific custom tenders to be shown in the Cash Management tool.
- Added more page levels for Corporate features that were missing such as Tax Rates, Hawking Quantity Adjustment, Custom Fees, and various Security features.
- Added more granular Connect Roles for Item Attributes and Integration Jobs.
- Add the ability to customize the colors for a larger set of individual UI elements within the Interact X Kiosk under Kiosk Themes.
- Added an option to Hide Barcode for Email and SMS receipts.
- When Opening a new inventory event, Users can select the drop Warehouse.
- Create new Events while on the Manage Inventory Events page.
- Added permission sets in Connect for accessing stored credit cards for a suite account in Activate.
- To enable this feature go to Connect > Options > Permissions Sets > Select a Permissions Set > Payments tab
- Note: Requires Activate iOS v7.16 or higher
- Added support for Atrium Campus payment integration
- Note: Requires ActivateX v14.2 or higher
- As a follow up to our previous release, AA20.1.1 will remove reports that can be replaced with new Advanced Analytics reports. This is the next step in a major overhaul of reporting at Appetize and will provide clients with a more narrow and focused list of reports that will be expanded in the future.
- All reports are scheduled to refresh every 15 minutes and have Excel and CSV exports enabled. If there are issues with new reports, please contact the analytics team and we will enhance new reports when appropriate.
- For details on what reports have been expired in Classic Connect and the corresponding, new report to retrieve the same data, please see the Advanced Analytics - Classic Release Notes.
- For details on what reports have been expired in Enterprise Connect and the corresponding, new report to retrieve the same data, please see the Advanced Analytics - Enterprise Release Notes.
- Fixed an issue where an event Stand Sheet was showing as Reopened after performing the Close and Transfer action.
- Fixed an issue where non-taxable discounts were being included in the taxable amount.
- Fixed an issue where partial refunds were showing up on all items in an order.
- Fixed an issue where the Category Groups description field was missing from the Connect UI.
- Fixed an issue where Kiosk themes was allowing incorrectly formatted hex codes to be saved which was causing an error in Interact.
- Fixed an issue with Taxes appearing incorrectly on Email/Text receipts.
- Fixed an issue with Stadis not correctly returning refunds to the Promo Card.
- Fixed an issue with the Tender Type report where Users were unable to export without full report permissions.
- Fixed an issue with Planned Transfers incorrectly showing Reference Field after completed.
- Fixed an issue where Inventory Categories couldn’t have a 0.0 tax rate.
- Fixed an issue with Cash Room where Users were unable to update the Bank field.
- Fixed an issue with Inventory Sales displaying sales on a Stand Sheet before an event.
- Fixed an issue searching for Vendors using numbers.
- Fixed an issue where Track for Inventory was not showing on the Modifier tab of an Item.
- Fixed an issue where Report Categories were incorrectly throwing a uniqueness error.
- Fixed an issue where Account Export Assignment was not working.
- Significantly improved loading time for the Vendors page.
- Fixed an issue with assigning an item to a closed Vendor.