How to Disable Contactless Payments on an Ingenico iSMP4
- Reboot the device by holding down the Yellow and .,#* buttons at the same time.
- Hold until the screen goes blue and turns off.
- Turn the device on by holding down the power button on the upper right side for approximately 4-5 seconds.
- You will hear a series of beeps and the screen will turn on.
- When the device is rebooting, you will need to watch for the “Retail Base” screen to populate
- Then quickly press the following sequence of buttons to access the configuration menu:
- Press the “F” button to access the configuration menu.
- Select the options as they appear below using the F3 button to scroll and the Green button to select.
- 0 TELIUM MANAGER
- 3 INITIALIZATION
- 1 PARAMETERS
- Use the F2 button to navigate up and highlight the No option.
- Press the Green button to confirm.
- The device will turn off.
- Reboot the device by holding down the power button on the right side.