- QTY 1 24V Cash Drawer and QTY 1 USB Cash Drawer
- QTY 1 USB Splitter if not enough USB ports on the Expansion Board (This will require 2 USB ports to be available).
- Appetize does not support TWO USB Splitters – only the use of ONE USB Splitter is Certified.
Configuration Prerequisites Needed
- Cash Drawer must be enabled in the Employee Role.
- 'Cash Drawer Assignment' needs to be enabled in the Permissions Sets. If this is not set, both cash drawers will pop when a cash sale is made.
- Options > Permissions Sets > Cash Drawer
- The USB Cash drawer will be plugged from the bottom of the cash drawer to the back of the expansion board.
- The 24V Cash Drawer will be plugged in from the bottom of the cash drawer into the back of the printer.
- If USB Splitter is required, Install USB Splitter into Expansion Board. Upon plugging in, take both cables (USB from the USB Cash Drawer and the USB B end from the Printer to the Cash Drawer into the splitter).
Tablet Expansion Board and 1x USB Splitter
USB Cash Drawer
USB Printer (Contains RJ11 to RJ45 Output)